Fletcher wins PFA fans award

Considering he earns a million pounds a week its the least he could do:hihi::hihi:

Carlos won manager of the month too, i stuck it in the should he be sacked thread but nobodys found it yet

:hihi:

Carlos won manager of the month too, i stuck it in the should he be sacked thread but nobodys found it yet

Well deserved ...and considering he doesnt know his best team yet ...even more remarkable...:hihi:

Considering he earns a million pounds a week its the least he could do:hihi::hihi:

It'll be two million this week :hihi:

Joking aside well done to Fletcher, he's rode his time had some stick but has been fantastic lately.

Well deserved ...and considering he doesnt know his best team yet ...even more remarkable...:hihi:

wonder if it was for circus manager tho? :huh::suspect::help::hihi:

Are you psychic Mel, I read that it isn't announced till Friday 5th May.

I have some apologising to do.

I've never knocked Fletch, I never felt the need, so congratulations to him on his award. He's always worked hard and had the right attitude in my eyes.

However, I have, in the distant and not too distant past, had a pop at Hunt and Pudil (for not being up to it) and also a pop at Hooper for what I thought, was his attitude problem.

In the words of 'Brian The Blade' I'm glad they've listened to what I was telling them, and the 3 'weak links' have improved immensely.

I thought all 3 were potential 'trapdoors' in our line up, but all three have been very impressive this last 6 weeks or so.

Of the four, Fletch has been particularly impressive.

Hoops has been immense.

We have now proved that we have an eleven who can perform at the highest Championship level, subs who can slot in without a problem, and the skill, plan/strategy/formation/attitude to worry any team in this League.

I thought we were getting by with 7 players carrying the other 4, but I was wrong. We have a strong 18 and probably the best starting 11 in the League.

If effort, desire and skill should win the Playoffs, then it's ours.

Sadly, a wrong decision, a yellow card, a dive, a mistimed tackle or a touch of genius can change the whole Mantra.

We live in hope.

Well done Steven!!

I have some apologising to do.

I've never knocked Fletch, I never felt the need, so congratulations to him on his award. He's always worked hard and had the right attitude in my eyes.

However, I have, in the distant and not too distant past, had a pop at Hunt and Pudil (for not being up to it) and also a pop at Hooper for what I thought, was his attitude problem.

In the words of 'Brian The Blade' I'm glad they've listened to what I was telling them, and the 3 'weak links' have improved immensely.

I thought all 3 were potential 'trapdoors' in our line up, but all three have been very impressive this last 6 weeks or so.

Of the four, Fletch has been particularly impressive.

Hoops has been immense.

We have now proved that we have an eleven who can perform at the highest Championship level, subs who can slot in without a problem, and the skill, plan/strategy/formation/attitude to worry any team in this League.

I thought we were getting by with 7 players carrying the other 4, but I was wrong. We have a strong 18 and probably the best starting 11 in the League.

If effort, desire and skill should win the Playoffs, then it's ours.

Sadly, a wrong decision, a yellow card, a dive, a mistimed tackle or a touch of genius can change the whole Mantra.

We live in hope.

Well done Steven!!

Well said Hotmale, Hunt and Pudil have been fantastic in the current run as have Fletcher and Hooper, best to leave things to CC he knows much more than we do.

Just heard a geezer on 'Football Heaven'. A caller said word for word what I posted earlier (about Pudil , Hunt and Hooper)

It wasn't me!

I thought it was at first, then I realised I weren't ont 'phone! :hihi: