3 rats and cage

Species of animal to be rehomed - Rats

Rehome or Sale? Sale to ensure good home NOT FOOD

Reason for Rehome / Sale - two of the rats need a lot of handling as they will bite they have bit me a s my going daughter who is no scared of handling them. One rat is lovely and soft but they cannot be separated. Handled easily with gloves.

Sale Amount - 50 the cage is large and expensive

Location - parson cross

Has the Pet been in Rescue Previously? - yes pets at home.

Can the animal be picked up and put into a basket without the risk of scratching or biting? Hamish can he is quite lovely. One of them is nervous but rarely nipsand one of them is quite bitey

Age & Sex males about 1 year

Breed/ Mix. mix

Colour/coat type. Two white one white with very back

Can the animal be groomed/handled without biting or scratching? Read above

Live in / out - currently in cage

Neutered/spayed - unknown

Chipped -no

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - we believe the one that bites may possibly be blind or partially blind hence the biting pets at home never confirmed this.

Temperament Hamish is sweet and loving, Harry is nervous but not too bad but Henry needs to be ha fled a lot more.

Vaccinated & Wormed - as far as I know from what I was told

Any special knowledge needed - may be not to a home with children could do with someone who isn't frightened about the occasional nip and wouldn't mind themhaving some free running

General Information you can share - we just want the best life for theserats. To be honest we are so confused as to why this has happened when a met them initially my daughter and I were taken by them immediately but since gettig.then home they are not the same. My little girl is really upset by all of it as she just wanted some animals to love her like she loved then. I will provide a free plastic small animal carrier. I am negotiable on the price as long as I can garuntee a good.home the cage is large and expensive and is a good home for them. Please do not judge.

I'm sorry for your situation, Pets At Home are awful, I'm sorry to say. I hope you find these rats a good home, hopefully with a confident person they will soon come round :)