Goalkeeper looking for new club

ive been playing in the barnsley league with a group of mates but nobody seems to be bothered this year. 16 for first training 4 weeks ago and now 4 on sunday so its fair to say we're not gonna have a team.

played a few years i'll admit i'm probably not a top division keeper but i'm better than the bottom leagues, (got my share of MOTM's) not to say i wouldnt play in the bottom league.

i live near chapeltown so a team over this side of sheff ,barnsley or rotherham would be great.

Worsbrough bridge Fc have a new Sunday side and looking for a keeper. Pm me if interested

What league. Where do you play

Ecclesfield Eagles are looking for a goalkeeper. Play Saturday mornings in the SDFPL. We train Wednesday evenings at 7pm and Saturday mornings (until friendly's start) at 10am, both in ecclesfield park.

Let me know if your interested.

My team play saturday afternoons. Other side of sheffield but if you are willing to travel you'll be okay. Played a couple friendlies already with no keeper because our keeper is playing cricket so that number one shirt is definitely up for grabs.

thank you for the offers but i would prefer to play on a sunday so if i want to work a saturday then i can.

Hiya bud, Shiregreen AFC are currently needing a goalkeeper if your interested? We play in Sheffield imperial 1st division, we have training this sunday if you fancy popping down to steel city opposite concord sports center