Stovin Road, Attercliffe

Can anyone tell me where this street in Attercliffe used to be please??

Blast from the past, elenac my grandparents lived on Stovin Rd and my Mum was born in the house they lived in, I think it was No 49

Stovin rd is classed as Darnall I think, lived on Fitzmaurice and

Greenland rd :)

Pinkgirl it was very close to Darnall but I think it was still Attercliffe, if I mailed anything there I remember putting Attercliffe in the address. :)

Thats weird then cause when we lived on greenland rd, that was classed as Darnall

I used to knock around wi' John Rodgers off Stovin Road in the early seventies ( he had a sister called Pauline ) ..not seen him for over 30 years !!..

I emigrated in 1974 Guzzi but my cousins lived on Stovin Rd till the houses were demolished, does the name Sampson ring a bell?

Thanks everyone for your replies, and no I'm fine thanks princessabz. Its an address that has just cropped up while doing my family tree.

I emigrated in 1974 Guzzi but my cousins lived on Stovin Rd till the houses were demolished, does the name Sampson ring a bell?

Eighup Joto , dont know Sampson , but i used to work at Whitbreads and a workmate called Mick Williams ( tall guy wi' red hair ) told me he used to live on Stovin Rd , and he knew Pauline ( Johns sister )

Eighup Joto , dont know Sampson , but i used to work at Whitbreads and a workmate called Mick Williams ( tall guy wi' red hair ) told me he used to live on Stovin Rd , and he knew Pauline ( Johns sister )

Sorry Guzzi I don't recall anyone of that discription, I used to go on seaside trips because Grandad was a member of the Buffs (blast from the past) and there was this tall guy with black hair, his name was Mullins (maybe Alan) and he lived on Stovin Rd.:)