Anyone work at Tiffany's Night club sheffield in 70s.

Hi there anyone work there. my mum use to work there and loved every minute of it.

Any stories or memories please, her name was Jean, she was a barmaid.

Remember Tiffs very well if you couldn`t pull in Tiffs you just couldn`t pull Having a pee in the fountain in the middle, going up in the balcony bar no staff in there so had a free night of booze. having to borrow a tie to get in. Happy days Tara tell your Mum

we had our wedding reception upstairs at tiffanys ,they called it treetops and put a lovely do on .That was in 1980 .

we had our wedding reception upstairs at tiffanys ,they called it treetops and put a lovely do on .That was in 1980 .

I used to DJ at treetops in 1978......horrible sound system and crappy turntables that had no slip mats and no instant start....it was fun....

My mum is no longer with us so alas i cant ask her.

Her work friends were carmell and big sue. I have a photo at my dads taken at tiffs when they had a pyjamma party. 2 other ladies are on it with my mum.

no sure didn't

come again?

just registered so very new at this i worked at tiffanys in i think 1970 or 71 i only worked for a few weeks in the holidays as i was a student what i do remember was the revolting green velvet? mini bolero and white nylon blouse the smell of stale beer a paticularly raucous police social[as in plod] but a very good gig by amen corner.i cant remember an names tho of other staff must have been the beer fumes

I worked at Tiff's for eleven years, my job was security nightman cleaner, it was me and my mate who cleaned up after all customers had left, my job on Sunday was to clean out the fish tank in the centre, and what a smell it was too, i met some famous people there too, over the years.

Fish tank???? sorry I thought it was the toilet

Hi Tara

My late wife worked there at that period and I met some of the ladies who worked with her Big Sue I defintely remember. The name Carmel seems to ring a bell One of the other ladies was Pat.

My wife was Josie