Anyone work at Tiffany's Night club sheffield in 70s.

Does anyone remeber ray, he was portugese/spanish/italian in descent. had slicked back hair, olive skin, wasnt very tall, had a nice car. Hung around with some latin americans. Would have been 26-30is in 1978.

Any info on him or who he hung around with be gretaly appreciated.

Was turned away one night as I hadn't got a tie on. So I went outside, wrapped my trouser belt round mi neck, and got in OK.

I worked at Tiffs on London Road, remember it fondly, an old cinema and a handy Chinese restaurant next door!

I worked for Mecca for quite a while, started at Hull Tiffs as a Doorman then was offered Management so moved to Sheffield as Assistant Manager in 1978, stayed for a while and was offered General Managers position in Bradford...

Visited Fiesta Club, Rotherham Tiffs... the best years of my life.

Worked there when Danny fair weather and Howard Arthur in the mid 70 s,we're the management,a guy called ken, was in charge of the door supervisors, great times.:hihi: markus

My mum is no longer with us so alas i cant ask her.

Her work friends were carmell and big sue. I have a photo at my dads taken at tiffs when they had a pyjamma party. 2 other ladies are on it with my mum.

Teach a man to fish and he will have to buy a license!!

Can remember big sue,also mrs cuneou,the one with the bright ginger permed hair::):)

Hi there anyone work there. my mum use to work there and loved every minute of it.

Any stories or memories please, her name was Jean, she was a barmaid.

Try these for a few names, Pat McShane, does anyone know what became of Pat as I am dying to hear about Uncle Bunbury? Helen Kingsman, Sandra Laver, Sue Reynolds, Lynn Rigg, Pat Ruddoch, Kay Faulding, Ann Youd, Jennifer Youd, Margaret Smith, Lorraine Gratton (Wow!).

Edited by CF8M
Grammar

Can just remember some of those names. all bar staff came under the catering management.Would have been Jose,mike Powell and my brother Alan.Missed the freebies to the fiesta when I left::|

Can just remember some of those names. all bar staff came under the catering management.Would have been Jose,mike Powell and my brother Alan.Missed the freebies to the fiesta when I left::|

Just thought of a few more, June Mason Anita Hobson, Lyn Bland, Bar cellarman Eddie Ryan, Catering Manager "the creepy, don't make fun of me" Chris Taylor, DJ Martin Peters, Manager Howard Brecknell, sadly killed in a car accident in North Yorkshire, his wife Sheila (I am,I said) Brecknell, PR Wendy Butcher, Brian "Danny" Fairweather who became Manager for a while.

Edited by CF8M
Grammar

A mate of mine, Brian ibbotson worked on the door there in the 70,s

I remember a few occasions as a 20-something year old when I worked for Davy United around 1974 at the height of Disco - just like the start of Full Monty. Thursdays were ungraciously (and unfairly) known as 'grab a granny'. I've pleasant memories of people I'd meet there but would never take a girlfriend.

Anyone know the name of the resident band, in the mid seventies 1975 to 1976:) they used to play a lot of the Eagles tracks on stage. One I believe was called Neil,the Dj was named Brian possible surname of Mitchell The manager was Danny fair weather. Cheers mark:D