Keyboard player for amateur theatre show

A Dronfield-based theatre group is looking for an experienced keyboard player to join them for a Second World War musical revue tribute to those who served in the armed forces and the families they left behind. It will come to the stage in May, 2017. This is not a musical or concert, but a full-length theatre show with a number of drama sketches, both emotional and humorous. We already have a small band (saxophone, drums and clarinet) and a cast of around 30 performers. Over the years the group has won a large number of amateur theatre awards, as well as individual gongs, and pride themselves on presenting good quality productions. We are a friendly, inclusive group, so if anyone would like more details on the show, please get in touch.

This sounds interesting, and I think I would like to get involved. I obviously play the piano and have a portable keyboard, read music etc.

I play in a local pub once a week backing other musicians, and so I'm very flexible and up for it.

I'll let you have my contact details when you get back to me . . I live in Barnsley so that might be a problem . .

Stewart

---------- Post added 12-07-2016 at 00:46 ----------

Have you found a piano player ?