Brit football fans fighting..again!

Who's up for going over to France to reinforce the English contingent? I personally would just be there for encouragement though rather than doing any actual fighting you understand! :P

Who's up for going over to France to reinforce the English contingent? I personally would just be there for encouragement though rather than doing any actual fighting you understand! :P

i seem to have mislaid my St George costume :mad:

like this

and this

not surprising really with homophobia, neo nazism and hooliganism still quite big

Sad but oh so very true Mel

Yeah a couple of hundred hard core Russian hooligans maraud around knocking seven bells out of any England fan who stands before them and none get arrested, is that lazy policing or just bad policing ?

It's a good job it was not a terrorist attack ..... the cynic in me say's the French police probably allowed some of this to happen right under their noses ..... it was only the rowdy, disrespectful English after all :suspect:

Some Russian 'fans' were arrested and as for the header' 'Brit' don't tell me that the Northern Irish, the Scots and the Welsh were 'at it' too !

looks like the whole tournements a disaster tbh cos of the hooliganism. Croatia have had trouble, during both matches so far, flares threw on the pitch yesterday and fighting among themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36564163

also Turkish and spanish fans are in trouble because of flares, and 3 spanish ultras were arressted with neo nazi flags.

thats on top of the English / Russian fan trouble and the minor N Ireland trouble earlier last week.

seems to me the whole touraments going to be remembered for violence and stupidity, thing is you dont get the trouble like this during world cups, seems to just be the euros mostly.

looks like the whole tournements a disaster tbh cos of the hooliganism. Croatia have had trouble, during both matches so far, flares threw on the pitch yesterday and fighting among themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36564163

also Turkish and spanish fans are in trouble because of flares, and 3 spanish ultras were arressted with neo nazi flags.

thats on top of the English / Russian fan trouble and the minor N Ireland trouble earlier last week.

seems to me the whole touraments going to be remembered for violence and stupidity, thing is you dont get the trouble like this during world cups, seems to just be the euros mostly.

You would have thought with all what's happened throughout Europe regarding terrorism that idiots would have learned to behave themselves. The pathetic thing is that the same people who cause trouble, would be the same people running scared if Daesh turned up with guns shooting people. Pathetic indeed... and spineless.

Pictures of 72 england fans have been released by police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36608827

Pictures have been released of 72 England football fans suspected of having been involved in "highly organised" violence in Marseille.

Why has it suddenly changed again? at one point the england fans were being attacked, now 72 of them are being sought for being highly organised Oo

Pictures of 72 england fans have been released by police

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36608827

Why has it suddenly changed again? at one point the england fans were being attacked, now 72 of them are being sought for being highly organised Oo

British media outlets like the BBC always get it wrong, the Russians were clearly more organised than the English and the wording in the article is deliberately misleading IMHO !

British media outlets like the BBC always get it wrong, the Russians were clearly more organised than the English and the wording in the article is deliberately misleading IMHO !

Why would England fans bother to get organised, when the team they support does not have a clue in that respect? :D

Brit?

Brit?

Surely English!!

The Welsh and the Irish behaved perfectly well - looks like the English want to play their football outside Europe as well!

Both Irish teams and Wales fans were ambassadors of good behavior.

Both Irish teams and Wales fans were ambassadors of good behavior.

Shame about the Welsh squad shaming themselves by heartily cheering England's defeat to Iceland.