All the best players in the world play for only two teams

After watching Barca demolish a under strength PSG on their own ground I'm really starting to think that 90 plus percent of the best players in the world play for only two teams!

PSG outplayed Chelsea then get played off the park at home to Barca.

Then Athletico Madrid at home against their neighbours struggled to get out their own half in the first half!

The Chelsea keeper and Hazard are the only two players that would likely get a game for these two teams.

After watching Barca demolish a under strength PSG on their own ground I'm really starting to think that 90 plus percent of the best players in the world play for only two teams!

PSG outplayed Chelsea then get played off the park at home to Barca.

Then Athletico Madrid at home against their neighbours struggled to get out their own half in the first half!

The Chelsea keeper and Hazard are the only two players that would likely get a game for these two teams.

And 40 minutes into the second half,I had to ask my son "is Ronaldo and Bale still on the pitch?"

90% of the world best players from 2 teams?...no chance,not even close.:o

Getting a bit like the local kids leagues where all the best players play in the top two or three teams who then annihilate almost everyone else and leaving only a few competitive games - which then (as in the Premier League) get hyped up out of all context.

Then lets have a draft system similar to the NFL.

Perhaps I should have said 3 teams if you include Bayern Munich.

.The EPL has the most depth for absolute certain but not the very best teams!