The last newhall and attercliffe/brightside reunion

jack barnes is trying to contact people from newhall school and hatfield house lane sec and hartley brook sec or anyone from alfred rd, don rd ,fleet st and all other roads and streets, squares and places too many to name.he is holding it at bellhouse road club on the 13 october 2012. he is on facebook trying to contact anyone who would be interested in remenissing :)

Is it a Newhall reunion, or a three-school reunion?

jack barnes is trying to contact people from newhall school and hatfield house lane sec and hartley brook sec or anyone from alfred rd, don rd ,fleet st and all other roads and streets, squares and places too many to name.he is holding it at bellhouse road club on the 13 october 2012. he is on facebook trying to contact anyone who would be interested in remenissing :)

Is it the Jack Barnes that worked on the mill at Sandersons?

newhall school reunion . and i think that jack barnes did work at sandersons,he used to live on fleet street and don rd he now lives in shiregreen

jack

can you let me have some details

jack is on facebook not on forum yet. he has stated on facebook bellhouse road wmc 13 october 2012 if these are the details your after regarding the reunion

Why not get Jack to start a Newhall School Old Boys and Girls group page on Facebook --then it will be a permanent form of contact for anyone who ever went to Newhall...and got the cane from Jerry Bronks!

I lived in Don Road but not coming to the reunion as I now live in Sydney,Australia.....Have fun without me :)

it is a reunion for anybody who went to newhall rd maltby street and people who went to hatfield,or hartley brook schools who came up from newhall or maltby , and huntsman gardens, who lived in brightside area.

i am wondering who bizzy babe is in real live who are you, lots of people will want to no how ur going on at reunion let us no please.

i am jack barnes and i did work at sandersons working in rolling mills 1962 -1966 loved it

i am jack barnes and i did work at sandersons working in rolling mills 1962 -1966 loved it

A few names for you.

Bill Lupton.

Little sport.

B.& T. Dempsey.

Keith Broughton.

Biff Hardwick.

George Hodge.