Please help me find my sister Mandy Mason

Hiya, this is turning into a right memory tester, ha! BUT will be able to solve it on Monday! I still keep in contact with Paul, he is away on business till Mon, So I will contact him then, & get the correct info off him, Straight out of the horses mouth, ha, ha!!!

Well I have been in contact with Paul. & he has no recollection of the dog called PEP: He find's it strange that only you remember the dog, & yet you cannot remember his sister SONIA, who was 18mths old.

He cannot remember a Doris, but remembers Pat Bacon, who live in the yard, she was about the same age as him!! Also someone call Gaynor lived across road from them!

He asked me your name & house num, but told him you hadn't given me that info.

Bye for now

---------- Post added 15-05-2015 at 10:08 ----------

Hi I think I know who you are looking for, but I don't know much about the family like what her siblings are called all I know is her parents names. If you want to know anything my email is caitlan.cm@gmail.com

STRANGE, how its all gone quiet on these posts now, And how some people get their entertainment by Pretending to be the " Daughter" of "Mandy Mason" & Upsetting people by doin so, (SHAME ON YOU)

As for saying Mandy felt like everyone Abandoned her, Like you said, Why would she abandon a child of her own & put up for adoption!!

Your E-Mail's proved you was not her daughter, as Mandy would not have brought up a daughter to be so rude!! YOU TROLL

I know Mandy Mason, she is one of my closest friends and her daughter is called Caitlan.After her mother died Mandy was sent to live with her maternal grandmother at Firth Park.

Well I have been in contact with Paul. & he has no recollection of the dog called PEP: He find's it strange that only you remember the dog, & yet you cannot remember his sister SONIA, who was 18mths old.

He cannot remember a Doris, but remembers Pat Bacon, who live in the yard, she was about the same age as him!! Also someone call Gaynor lived across road from them!

He asked me your name & house num, but told him you hadn't given me that info.

Bye for now

STRANGE, how its all gone quiet on these posts now, And how some people get their entertainment by Pretending to be the " Daughter" of "Mandy Mason" & Upsetting people by doin so, (SHAME ON YOU)

As for saying Mandy felt like everyone Abandoned her, Like you said, Why would she abandon a child of her own & put up for adoption!!

Your E-Mail's proved you was not her daughter, as Mandy would not have brought up a daughter to be so rude!! YOU TROLL

Hiya, this is turning into a right memory tester, ha! BUT will be able to solve it on Monday! I still keep in contact with Paul, he is away on business till Mon, So I will contact him then, & get the correct info off him, Straight out of the horses mouth, ha, ha!!!

I remember patricia bacon she is a couple of years younger than paul ,doris lived at no 31 with her children ,in the same yard was also peter hill ,anne rudge and linda cuts ,I never knew a gaynor ,but remember nearly everyone on the street ,Alison crawley, fay & jeff Thomas,plus a few more who we played with , after paul & mandy moved ,smedleys moved in their house ,

Over 4000 have viewed this thread and have found an invisable dog called pep but as for the elusive Mandy Mason maybe she is related to the Masons on hinde house lane or Gale Mason on WENSLEY ESTATE :suspect:

If you dont want to post e mails etc send each other a private message

I remember patricia bacon she is a couple of years younger than paul ,doris lived at no 31 with her children ,in the same yard was also peter hill ,anne rudge and linda cuts ,I never knew a gaynor ,but remember nearly everyone on the street ,Alison crawley, fay & jeff Thomas,plus a few more who we played with , after paul & mandy moved ,smedleys moved in their house ,

peter hill theres a name i remember lived across road from the averys god thats some years back

[/color]

Hi you don't know me and I don't know you so please don't call me a troll and say I get excitment out of pretending to be someone's daughter.

Mandy mason is my mum I can tell you everything about who she is now and she's the best mum anyone could ask for! As for the past I don't know Much because we never really talk about it as its hard for her which I understand as it would be for anyone loosing both their parents at such a young age.all I know is her mum was called Brenda and her dad was called Harry I do remember her mentioning a Sonia bit both her parents died when she was about 5-6 and she went to live with her grandmother and lost contact with everyone. She's born 31.05.64.

Not once did I say she put her child up for adoption I said she adopted a child so you should get the facts right before slagging me or my mum off on the internet as like I said I don't have a clue who you are.

she did a good job raising 2 children on her own and we were both brought up with manners and to be polite.

all I said to this so called Sonia is I didn't want to have any more contact as I had not spoken to my mum about all this yet and didn't think it was fair until I did.

I wanted to get to know some family members but after all this I'm not really that bothered any more we have done with put them for 24+ years!

Hi you don't know me and I don't know you so please don't call me a troll and say I get excitment out of pretending to be someone's daughter.

Mandy mason is my mum I can tell you everything about who she is now and she's the best mum anyone could ask for! As for the past I don't know Much because we never really talk about it as its hard for her which I understand as it would be for anyone loosing both their parents at such a young age.all I know is her mum was called Brenda and her dad was called Harry I do remember her mentioning a Sonia bit both her parents died when she was about 5-6 and she went to live with her grandmother and lost contact with everyone. She's born 31.05.64.

Not once did I say she put her child up for adoption I said she adopted a child so you should get the facts right before slagging me or my mum off on the internet as like I said I don't have a clue who you are.

she did a good job raising 2 children on her own and we were both brought up with manners and to be polite.

all I said to this so called Sonia is I didn't want to have any more contact as I had not spoken to my mum about all this yet and didn't think it was fair until I did.

I wanted to get to know some family members but after all this I'm not really that bothered any more we have done with put them for 24+ years!

Sorry if your email about adoption was taken in a different context, I did not intend to upset you in anyway! & would never as you put it (slagging your mum off) I would never ever call or hurt Mandy in anyway, was to close to her! & you are right love, I don't know you & you don't know me! But the (so called Sonia, as you put it) was also only 2yrs old when she lost her parents along with Mandy, it was hard for her as well! She was only going through you, in the hope that she could have contact once again with her lost sister, if only to send birthday card's etc! It wasn't to much to ask you really was it love! She is a lovely friendly person & was upset by some of your e-mails, which I had read!! that's the reason why I didn't think you was genuine! I would also like to hear how Mandy is, as I said earlier, we was very close, but time just drifted away! Hope to hear from you soon & once again, am so sorry!!!! Bye for now xx