Pete and Linda Bain

Hi I'm trying to find my uncle....Pete Bain who was a scot and was married to Linda Bain..... Came down to Sheffield in the late70s early 80s and his mum was called Rena Bain.... Who during the 70/80s took in Sheffield Wednesday players... I've had many of a fab time with my uncle Pete in the fox and hound... His first pub was the 3 tons then it was the fox and hound up by the university then if I remember it was the rising... Hoping someone knows where he is... Thanks

anyone know where Pete Bain former landlord of 3 tons and fox and hound is? Family member

anyone know where Pete Bain former landlord of 3 tons and fox and hound is? Family member

Hi Moira, it was the Fox & Duck in Broomhill he ran, have good memories of him from the early 80's. I think he then went to the Rising Sun in Nether Green. Please message me if you would like to know more.

Edited by boyfriday

Thanks viperking My father is from kelty Fife Scotland and Pete is his cousin... My father had a sister lily and a brother Alex and my father is called Andy brown my email address is moiray@live.co.uk