Lotus 2 Turbo Challenge for amiga.

This was a classic game! I still have my Amiga 600 in the loft with hundreds of games. Think I will have a go at setting it up some time. I can even remember some of the codes for the levels. Pea soup, Liverpool etc.

i still have the A500+ but only have the psu, lost the joystick, mouse, RF modulator and cables, had a massive box of floppy games 2 but they got binned. i dont think it works any more either.

one day i will buy another amiga with poop loads of extras and games but right now they are a fortune on ebay.

This was a classic game! I still have my Amiga 600 in the loft with hundreds of games. Think I will have a go at setting it up some time. I can even remember some of the codes for the levels. Pea soup, Liverpool etc.

That was the original game passwords - never got number II! Still got my A1500 with 1Gb SCSI drive, Oktagon controller, and 4 Mb Zip Ram! And Phillips MKII Monitor to boot! Need to get it set up again - boot times always been quicker than a PC!

It's a while since I messed with any of the emulators - was surprised to see winuae making appearance on the last release of Zorin 5.2 whilst browsing in live mode! Not sure about this but also downloaded this recently:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/amithlon/

that's just a read me file

i still have the A500+ but only have the psu, lost the joystick, mouse, RF modulator and cables, had a massive box of floppy games 2 but they got binned. i dont think it works any more either.

one day i will buy another amiga with poop loads of extras and games but right now they are a fortune on ebay.

not as much as the £400 it cost when we got one :o

not as much as the £400 it cost when we got one :o

the 500+ i have (well part of it) my mum bought it my dad back in the 90s for 200 n odd quid.

Sooooo just a long shot but for a man with the name playstation I'm going to assume you have a ps2. So for the princely sum of £3.32 (including p+p) you too could own lotus challenge 2.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Challenge-Sony-PlayStation-2-GC-/170774754674?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item27c2f7f572#ht_500wt_689

ah but its not the same lol.

i once bought a emulator disc for the dreamcast full of amiga games, but the buttons was all messed up and most the games wernt playable

Best bet is to take a walk round a car boot

That was the original game passwords - never got number II! Still got my A1500 with 1Gb SCSI drive, Oktagon controller, and 4 Mb Zip Ram! And Phillips MKII Monitor to boot! Need to get it set up again - boot times always been quicker than a PC!

It was definitely the 2nd game. The one with the red Esprit and the yellow Elan. I also had Lotus III which was also good as it could generate random tracks which was amazing back then :hihi:

haha i use to like playing the 3 stooges.

use to play the noddy game. use to like messing with workbench alot too.

Have you checked here: http://www.back2roots.org/Games/ADF-Games/L/40/ as it advises an ECS1.3 configuration with details of how to do that.

Incidentally, that site is a HUGE archive of old Amiga games, demos, music, etc. Everything there is 100% legal as I understand it, they get permission from the original owners of each game to put it online.

Its an awesome time to be an Amiga fan as my last phone is the first one to finally be able to emulate my favourite Amiga games at full speed. So needless to say most PCs should have no problems now.