Parkhouse school

What ever happen to heath lavender from tinsley park house school was in the same class as me Mr macdonald 1981 to 1986 he was the one I had a crush on for five years still think of him often coming up to 30 years next year. left in 1986

Heath's living in a caravan in brinsley now near Nottingham, he was quite drunk last time I saw him, I avoided him as he usually asks for money for more drink, it's a shame he was such a lovely lad.

went to parkhouse school, think i left about 86.

Hi my name is Arshad I left in 1986 I was in Mr Mcdonalds class the chemistry teacher. Anyone else from the same year or class.

---------- Post added 06-12-2016 at 18:12 ----------

Anyone remember Mr Hewitt? He taught maths, and computers.

Who was the female French teacher?

I left in 1986, and i've always fancied a walk round the place, to see what it's like now.

hi I have signed in under my nieces account but I left in 86 my names Arshad anyone know anyone else that's on here, left in that year. Anyone remember Mr Rudson with the fly away hair lol

Anyone who went to Park House School, Bawtry Road, Tinsley maybe interested to know that the buildings that closed in 1995 are in the process of being demolished. They have been pretty much derelict since the school closed.

did anyone go to parkhouse school, i left in 1971. it was on bawtry rd tinsley sheff 9.

I recall some happy years at Parkhouse, some great teachers who taught me such a lot, especially Mr.Stevenson, English, Miss, Alldred, R.E and Mr.Weller English 4th and 5th year. My pals were Jeanette Eyre, Carol Barnes, Jeanette Lee, Jill Gregory, Mick Holloway,Steven Matheson, Trevor Herrington, Denise Garretty.....Glen Parkinson and Harry Barnes. I left in '71 and went to work at the Uni Library....'am still daft tho!

---------- Post added 28-09-2018 at 23:09 ----------

if anybody their remembers mick brown get in touch

Michael Brown went to town, with his pants hanging down.....were you mates with Howard and Keith and Mick Willetts?

Yes. I went to Park House and remember those Teachers. My name was Marilyn Otter and I lived on Lifford Street, Tinsley

Is anyone attending the Park House reunion on Saturday 7th December 2019 at the Bankers Draft, Sheffield ?

Does anybody know where Gary Turner the english teacher is or a contact email or number from him? He did a big favour for me was my form tutor and would like to thank him. Gratitude to those who may hep.

Please dont give out anyones private or personal information without their knowledge and consent.

Thank you.

On 02/12/2019 at 16:55, Marilyn Evans said:

Yes. I went to Park House and remember those Teachers. My name was Marilyn Otter and I lived on Lifford Street, Tinsley

Is anyone attending the Park House reunion on Saturday 7th December 2019 at the Bankers Draft, Sheffield ?

Hiya there i was wondering if you went to the reunion as i was not able to go. If you did go did you see Gary Turner the english teacher? 

I also went to park house penitentiary and i can remember so many names i remember so many of you I remember you mal otter  andy (tudd) Tate live in London now  good old memories 

Hello Sheffield Forum,

I'm trying to find anyone who went on or were involved in building Parkhouse School's narrowboat/s and if they have any stories about  the trips they went on? I'm looking at around 1982 to the early nineties, I know Parkhouse School (Tinsley) was knocked down in 1995. I had a look at the Parkhouse School thread on here, but there was only a little information. Does anyone remember a narrowboat being launched at Holmes Lock on the 29th June 1988? Present at the launch were Rony Robinson (Radio Sheffield, now retired) and Joe Scarborough ( artist) Where You there? 

Parkhouse School and Trip Boats,

Hello I'm looking to find anyone who went on The Parkhouse School trip boats, Just joined the Forum and created new topic above. Was anyone at the Holmes Lock Launch on 29th June 1988?

Hi all

G Watts here,

Attend PH 1963? Sure it had only recently been opened.

After attending an old Victorian junior school it was a total revelation, can't believe it's no -more.