Narcistic??Does anyone remember me? Denise Godbehere!

Hello,

Does anyone remember me? Denise Godbehere, now Sutcliffe!

My friends were Carol Spurr, Susan yates, Susan Garwood/field?, Deborah

Denise and Gail ? twins... Norfolk Park Comp...1966/7-1971-72! Then King Egbert's 6th form college.

Have you been on Friends Reunited on the Norfolk Park Comp site? we have had quite a few reunions. Are you thinking about Denise and Gail Finnie? if I remember one of them had

a bad accident on the Duke Street playground and was left with a permanent limp.

hi Parfait,

Yes I have been on FR and that's how I got in touch with denise finney. I don't remember the accident and they lived on Norfolk Park didn't they? We were due to meet up with Denise in summer 2009 but family circumstances weren't great for either of us;( I haven't lived in Blighty since 1982!!

Don't seem to be able to read your profile (I haven't filled mine in either,lol) SOOOO Who are u?????????????????????

Hello,

Does anyone remember me? Denise Godbehere, now Sutcliffe!

My friends were Carol Spurr, Susan yates, Susan Garwood/field?, Deborah

Denise and Gail ? twins... Norfolk Park Comp...1966/7-1971-72! Then King Egbert's 6th form college.

hi i remember you denise . i was in the same class for a short time . can,t remember which one now, it would have been one of the following 1b 2b or 3alpha 2 . i dropped out of the staying on form and left at 15 in 1970 . couldnt call you a mate realy as i am male . i was allways impressed by the hairs on your forearms, quite jealous actually, and if memory serves. you allways had healthy glowing cheeks and you were certainly one of the cleverest in the class. funny how a name from ones past can evoke these memories from such a long time ago. well there you are at least you are remembered , all the best denise.

hi Dave

Thanks for your post. What's your surname? Fancy remembering my arms, They are still hairy but suprisingly I've never had a hang up about them. well actually that's not true. I shaved them once but the itching while they were growing back was AWFUl. So I never bothered again and just accepted them as part of me ;)

hi Dave

Thanks for your post. What's your surname? Fancy remembering my arms, They are still hairy but suprisingly I've never had a hang up about them. well actually that's not true. I shaved them once but the itching while they were growing back was AWFUl. So I never bothered again and just accepted them as part of me ;)

nothing sinister but im abit reserved about about revealing my surname .i am still pretty new to this .internet .and one finger typing stuff. i have posted on norfolk high school topics on sheffield history site using the same user name . suffice to say i am obviously your age . grew up on park hill flats ,as i said left at15 as can be demonstated by my poor punctuation,

ok No probs. I wanted to send u a private message but apparently I have to have 5 posts before I can do that :(

I grew up on Park Hill too. Names of parents? bros and sis? to give me a clue???

ok No probs. I wanted to send u a private message but apparently I have to have 5 posts before I can do that :(

I grew up on Park Hill too. Names of parents? bros and sis? to give me a clue???

you probably wouldn,t remember me if i told you i was allways one of the quiet ones though my my wife would not agree with that statement. but if you really want a clue precipitation keep it to yourself and i wouldnt know how to access a private message as i said i am a novice at this lark .

Sorry,

your clue doesn't help jog a memory. Precipitation as in rain? fast mover????

My mum was a dinner lady at Park Hill for over 25 years. Did your mum work there?

Sorry,

your clue doesn't help jog a memory. Precipitation as in rain? fast mover????

My mum was a dinner lady at Park Hill for over 25 years. Did your mum work there?

sorry late reply can only use computer when my son isnt on it which is pretty much constant . no my mum didnt work at school. i lived on the flats till 1982 by which time they had begun to deteriorate. i lived above the pavement end. despite my previous remark i heve fond memories of growing up there and mates etc before the rot set in.

Denise, I remember you from Sheffield University. Please contact me.

you are Johns sister? If you are i worked with your dad.