Datamediagroup asked for credtr card number

Hi. I need to download a free maintenance manual for my AX-M66 amplifier and I found one on offer by datamediagroup. But before sending it they want my credit card number for what I can only assume is an excuse. They say they must ensure the book does not leave the uk. This is nonsense of course. Has anyone here had experience with this group and how did it work out?

Edited by woolyhead

theres loads of sites offering manuals etc normally they want you to sign up for, but i wont do so, seems even dodgier wanting credit card details, personally i wouldnt, who knows what this site / group are

Hi Melthebell. Thanks for your opinion. It confirms what I suspected.

Hi Melthebell. Thanks for your opinion. It confirms what I suspected.

well it may be legit....but how do you know lol

Hi. I need to download a free maintenance manual for my AX-M66 amplifier and I found one on offer by datamediagroup. But before sending it they want my credit card number for what I can only assume is an excuse. They say they must ensure the book does not leave the uk. This is nonsense of course. Has anyone here had experience with this group and how did it work out?

If the company is still operating then email them direct. 99% of the time they'll happily send you the PDF manual for their device for nowt.

I've NEVER signed up for manuals.