Allardyce is new England manager - not any more!

Pep has sussed Hart out in a few weeks,Why couldn't Hodgson see what a poor keeper he is,talking of Hodgson,where is he.

I don't believe he is a poor keeper. But he is not the best one we have, and a change should have been made. He can certainly hold down a place in a premiership club, but understand that he is prone to mishaps once in a while !

Roy had a tendency to play the top 4 Premier team players and believed "Better the devil I know rather than the one I don't !"

The pressure on him in a game against Burnley or Bournemouth for example, is not the same as a game against France, Germany or Brazil.

The pressure on him in a game against Burnley or Bournemouth for example, is not the same as a game against France, Germany or Brazil.

Or Iceland......................................

Much press speculation about Allardyce bringing John Terry back into the fold. Can't really see it myself; Terry will be 36 in December, so 37 and a half come the 2018 euros, which has to be too old.

Hart and his mate Sterling are playing with world class players at City so should look good,England are average at the best so both showed how poor they are,as for Sterling he's had a couple of half decent games now he's a world beater again.

I was going to throw Iceland's name in there re post #26, but I know most people are still really angry about the game, as I am.

As for John Terry, him, Scholes, Lampard et al are all past their " Sell by date." Sam won't be around too long if he goes down that road. We need new blood, new strategy and tactics, and players who can run for 90 minutes !

He's named his 1st squad,all the previous deadbeats barring Antonio,lets hope he has a magic wand.

The best player England have at the moment by far is Marcus Rashford.

For me,he's one of the best players in the world.

Showed more at the Euro's in two short spells off the bench than any other player in the tournament.

Sam must have been watching different games to me.

The other England forwards were as bland as possibly can be - but Rashford looked an excitement machine when he came on in those two matches.

He's named his 1st squad,all the previous deadbeats barring Antonio,lets hope he has a magic wand.

Think there is some stand out selections within it.

Antonio is obviously the major one. I'm definitely happy with his inclusion as it mixes it up a little.

Glad to see Walcott back, he gives pace we don't have naturally.

Jags returning I'm not too sure about.

Surprised and disappointed to see Carrol not involved and also surprised to see Noble not called up too.

Henderson needs dropping from the squad.

He's a decent wide man, left footed too if memory serves. It's a good shout, a round peg for a round hole. Who would have thought it.

Think there is some stand out selections within it. Antonio is obviously the major one. I'm definitely happy with his inclusion as it mixes it up a little. Glad to see Walcott back, he gives pace we don't have naturally. Jags returning I'm not too sure about.

Surprised and disappointed to see Carrol not involved and also surprised to see Noble not called up too.

AC's injured, as is Cresswell who I think is def. worth a shout when fit again

AC's injured, as is Cresswell who I think is def. worth a shout when fit again

Ah yes, forgot about his injury.

While not being a fan of Carroll, I still think he can bring a lot to the team, especially against teams who try sitting behind the ball.