Vote lib dem in local elections?

I was the recipient of a 'vote lib dem' leaflet today.

are they<removed> joking?

who in their right mind would vote for the lying, duplicitous judases ever, ever, ever again.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
swearing

On a local level actually running the council I thought that they were rather better than Labour. It is a shame that people who did a good job at the local level will not get the opportunity to do the job again cos Clegg is a twunt.

It is a shame than decent local candidates will lose their deposits because of clegg and his cohorts becoming Tory overnight, but that's the same with any political party, as soon as you vote in your lovely, friendly local person they become a slave to the party whip.

And not in a fun way.

It is a shame than decent local candidates will lose their deposits because of clegg and his cohorts becoming Tory overnight, but that's the same with any political party, as soon as you vote in your lovely, friendly local person they become a slave to the party whip.

And not in a fun way.

But councillors aren't subject to a whip, that's only MPs. And the things people object to the the Lib Dems have done on a national level won't be affected at all by council elections.

Tell us, though. You're not seriously thinking of voting Labour in again, are you?

Sheffield ... it's life, Jim, but not as we know it. :hihi:

Guest sibon

I received a leaflet from them that didn't even dare to state their name.

That's how confident they are in their own message.

One wonders how the Lib/Dems ever got into power in a city that has so many Labour MPs and just one LD.

I suppose it's because the Labour councillors are such as set of Communist dead heads that even Labour voters get fed up of their stupidity and keep voting them out of power. Things certainly haven't got any better since Labour took over the town hall again.

The party that daren't speak it's name?

The party that daren't speak it's name?

Surely you mean his name. Ed Miliband is a human being. I think.

No you're right. He is a plasticine model created by Nick Park.

One wonders how the Lib/Dems ever got into power in a city that has so many Labour MPs and just one LD.

I suppose it's because the Labour councillors are such as set of Communist dead heads that even Labour voters get fed up of their stupidity and keep voting them out of power. Things certainly haven't got any better since Labour took over the town hall again.

Maybe the "My father, his father, his father before him etc voted Labour, so I will" brigade finally realised that Labour are useless, but, they voted another useless lot in instead :hihi::hihi:

Can I come and live with you, I've had one leaflet so far, they mentioned their party name so many times I lost the power to read it right and kept thinking it was spelt wrong. :hihi:

But they do deliver leaflets through the year, which is more than any of the others do.