Omega court question

I have looked on the council website but can't make head nor tail of it! Is omega court off cemetery road parking permit only? And if not are there any parking restrictions ? TYIV

I believe each unit has a certain amount of allocated spaces, and there are a very limited number of general spaces.

Looking at this GSV Link, it appears to have a sign on the lamppost.

From the colour scheme of it, I'm guessing VCS/Excel which, some folks might argue, is one of the less ethical private parking companies.

I believe each unit has a certain amount of allocated spaces, and there are a very limited number of general spaces.

This is largely correct I believe, although when I have been there have always been plenty of visitor spaces down the left hand side when you drive in.

I cannot recall if there is a time limit on use of the visitor spaces, or whether the requirement is simply that they can only be used when visiting one of the businesses based there. I have only ever been for 30 mins or so.

this is correct i work there.

this is correct i work there.

Thanks mr pops.......and is there any unrestricted road parking there or surrounding roads ?

Thanks mr pops.......and is there any unrestricted road parking there or surrounding roads ?

Usually no problem parking on the Nether Edge side of the roundabout. Kenwood side.