Will the championship be better with 2 sheffield clubs in it?

With it looking like the blades could be promoted and the owls looking dishevelled.

Would the championship be better with both Sheffield teams in it?

Plus Barnsley although it looks like our Millers friends wont be there.

Its not as though the blades should be a threat to the wealthy owls should it?

Or could they?

With it looking like the blades could be promoted and the owls looking dishevelled.

Would the championship be better with both Sheffield teams in it?

Plus Barnsley although it looks like our Millers friends wont be there.

Its not as though the blades should be a threat to the wealthy owls should it?

Or could they?

It will be better and Blades will be no threat though not many on here all will vanish.

unless the prince buys astutely and wisely with a good manager

It will be better. Derbies are stressful but still worth having. It makes it better for us but the rest of the football world wont give a toss how many sheffield clubs are there

The last time both teams were in the same division it was fantastic, one of the best in thirty odd years of support, if it happens bring it on.

Guest sibon

I guess that it might happen, but then again, it might not. Wednesday have a good chance of making the play-offs and then who knows what will happen.

I think that the Blades are in for a shock if they manage to avoid implosion this time. The Championship is very tough now, much more so than the last time they competed at a level above the pub league. A lot has happened since 2011.

Blades fans need to start hoping that the Prince is real and that he is willing to splash a bit of cash, otherwise it could be a long hard season for them.

Edited by sibon

The last time both teams were in the same division it was fantastic, one of the best in thirty odd years of support, if it happens bring it on.

yeah i enjoyed it too, but then both were battling for promotion

trouble is this time one will be vying for promotion and one will be fighting to stay up

Two clubs with gates in to the 23,000 plus ......the championship and its clubs will be hopeing for it.

Uniteds gates would match most clubs in that division already.

Can't see the championship being stronger with the blades in it. The championship of this season will be a lot stronger than next years championship for defo !

Two clubs with gates in to the 23,000 plus ......the championship and its clubs will be hopeing for it.

Uniteds gates would match most clubs in that division already.

Depends on who goes up (with the Blades) and down from the Premier with away support relevant coming to the Sheffield clubs. Sunderland are trying their hardest to get to the Championship and if Bolton get promoted surely both of those will bring more than Rotherham (who won't be in it!)

yeah i enjoyed it too, but then both were battling for promotion

trouble is this time one will be vying for promotion and one will be fighting to stay up

I don't think Wednesday's troubles will turn out that bad.

I don't think Wednesday's troubles will turn out that bad.

:hihi:

:help: