Aston Villa v Wednesday

Tough game for Wednesday....difficult to call ...despite losing last night,they have picked up of late and no doubt Steve Bruce is well aware of our strengths and weaknesses.

Your heart says a win...and your head says be grateful for a point..and seem to have been saying it for a while now but i hope Tom Lees is fit..we look a lot tighter at the back when he's playing.

Tough game for Wednesday....difficult to call ...despite losing last night,they have picked up of late and no doubt Steve Bruce is well aware of our strengths and weaknesses.

Your heart says a win...and your head says be grateful for a point..and seem to have been saying it for a while now but i hope Tom Lees is fit..we look a lot tighter at the back when he's playing.

I don't think Lees will make it mate, hopefully Hutch will be though. Villa are massive underachievers but do have match winners, I'd be happy with a draw.

2-2

Think this league we can win everyone or lose to everyone,its whatmaked the league one of the best.

A win for me 2-1.

Villa, like ourselves have had there fair share of injuries of late, the difference is we have strength in depth and quality to put in the team they don,t, although they have spent big. I think it will be a close with the odd goal deciding it. 1-0 Owls and results that matter going in our favour.

Villa, like ourselves have had there fair share of injuries of late, the difference is we have strength in depth and quality to put in the team they don,t, although they have spent big. I think it will be a close with the odd goal deciding it. 1-0 Owls and results that matter going in our favour.

Thats very optimistic Alan I hope your right :)

Thats very optimistic Alan I hope your right :)

Only way to be, it,s our last season in this division anyway :hihi:

sadly i think we're gonna let at least one in :(

Villa will win this.

They will be up for it as they too used to be a big club like Wednesday.

And I really do think Fulham will turn Newcastle over like the owls did plus the geordies are having hit and miss form at the moment just like the owls

Villa will win this.

They will be up for it as they too used to be a big club like Wednesday.

And I really do think Fulham will turn Newcastle over like the owls did plus the geordies are having hit and miss form at the moment just like the owls

everybodys hit and miss :hihi: dont forget Fulham struggled the other day and Villa lost, Geordies could only draw...its anybodys game. Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield have their moments too

but dont let all that get in the way of having a go at the owls :hihi:

everybodys hit and miss :hihi: dont forget Fulham struggled the other day and Villa lost, Geordies could only draw...its anybodys game. Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield have their moments too

but dont let all that get in the way of having a go at the owls :hihi:

HaHa

I`m just like loads of owls fans even you who have little/big digs at their opposing fans.

I agree that I do.

Its upto you lot to agree that you do.

Aston Villa stole our Manager

Never forgive

We will win

Just got to be up for it and give 100% and abit of luck