If the Blades win the title?

Will there be an open top bus parade?

They will be the first Sheffield club to win that league title after many failed attempts by both Sheffield clubs.

It will also be the biggest league title won in most peoples living history in this city.

Considering the celebrations when Wednesday did it through the play off system do you think it would be appropriate for the Blades or is winning the pub league as many put it not worthy of such an event?

we'll never hear the last of it on here thats for sure :hihi:

They will be the first Sheffield club to win that league title after many failed attempts by both Sheffield clubs.

It will also be the biggest league title won in most peoples living history in this city.

Considering the celebrations when Wednesday did it through the play off system do you think it would be appropriate for the Blades or is winning the pub league as many put it not worthy of such an event?

Any promotion by whatever means is a worthy event and worth celebrating.

You could maybe check the open top bus company from 2012 and see if they've held the booking :hihi::hihi:

I heard that Hull couldn't get hold of one last May,but they heard there was a last minute cancellation not too far away.

Celebrate away, you deserved it!

Personally, I'd rather get out of that division 5 years ago in 2nd place and not hang around to be crowned champions!

Of course, why wouldn't there be ? But, let's worry about that if/when the Championship title is confirmed.

Of course, why wouldn't there be ? But, let's worry about that if/when the Championship title is confirmed.

I did say "If".

Also a bit of trivia if we win this league we will join a small but elite group of clubs that have managed to win every one of the 4 English leagues, currently the third division (league one) is the only one we haven't won.

I think Preston and Wolves are two other clubs that have achieved this.

Also a bit of trivia if we win this league we will join a small but elite group of clubs that have managed to win every one of the 4 English leagues, currently the third division (league one) is the only one we haven't won.

Unfortunately you have to have been in all four to achieve it :hihi:

Burnley have also won all 4 Danny . Hopefully the blades are gonna be the 4th team to manage it

And I hope we never achieve it.

That's naughty !