Oxford vs Blades

I think we will win this 3-2 ;)

Great to see us showing bouncebackability and coming from behind.

Having Sharp helps so much in getting goals at this level and he has bagged another 2.

Big up to all those who went down yesterday. It's a shame I work on Tuesday's as I miss some fantastic away days.

Scunthorpe losing was a bit of icing on the cake, but I now think they are out of the automatic place chasing.

Said it all season, but surprised they lasted so long. They will be very disappointed, especially considering the amount of money invested this year.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELIN FINE

Had a bad feeling about this game for a few weeks which seemed justified when we went behind,we haven't had to turn many games around this season,but we have done it most of the time when we have needed to,so great character from the players and management there.The usual roller coaster ensued,and it seems the defence still needs work,Wider won't be happy at all with that,but you have to expect these teams to go at us with everything they have,it's got to that stage of the season where everyone is looking for results,and then you have the added factor that it's us they are playing.

Anyway,after Saturday I thought,let's just go at teams like they go at us,we have the better players and squad,we have proved that when we play our best that we are a cut above almost everyone,so for the run in,if they want to go toe to toe,let them have it and make them have to score 2,3 and 4 goals to get something from us.I think Wilder feels the same way,we don't want to limp for the line.

We have all the bottom 5 to play now,and we really need to cash our chips in on them,there's only Boltons games in hand to roll out for us to see what we need,so I would not mind Fleetwood beating them or a draw,and then we go all out for the win at Swindon,and I am sure we will get a few goals down there as well.

Another away win, great promotion form, doing Sheffield proud.

"woke up this morning feeling fine,

only had United on my mind"

Agree with you on the defence Chalga, but reading the report it seems jake Wright was off the pitch getting treatment when they scored.

According to AK he had a big gash on his big nose :)

Nice touch from Wilder at the end, no one can ever accuse him of not showing enough passion.

Another away win, great promotion form, doing Sheffield proud.

"woke up this morning feeling fine,

only had United on my mind"

Winning a poor league on the 6th attempt with the highest budget, very proud :hihi:

Winning a poor league on the 6th attempt with the highest budget, very proud :hihi:

It's as poor as it is every year.

Most teams don't win the league, so it's by no means an achievement to be mocked.

If a budget decided a league, then surely the Owls would be doing better.

Thankfully the football dictates the league m's for the first time in a long time, we look a different prospect.

And yes, there's some pride being instilled again.

It's as poor as it is every year.

Most teams don't win the league, so it's by no means an achievement to be mocked.

If a budget decided a league, then surely the Owls would be doing better.

Thankfully the football dictates the league m's for the first time in a long time, we look a different prospect.

And yes, there's some pride being instilled again.

Of course its an achievment but you've been favourites every season you've been in that league so long overdue, its making a very small part of Sheffield proud not Sheffield as a whole.

Of course its an achievment but you've been favourites every season you've been in that league so long overdue, its making a very small part of Sheffield proud not Sheffield as a whole.

It's doing Sheffield proud, no matter how you dress it up.

It's doing Sheffield proud, no matter how you dress it up.

I live in Sheffield and it doesn't make me proud....

:rolleyes:

I live in Sheffield and it doesn't make me proud....

:rolleyes:

Another that cannot read words correctly it seems.

Another that cannot read words correctly it seems.

:hihi:

I don't know about you, but I can feel their pain... :D