Sponsorship for Krysten Coombs Para Badminton Athlete

Krysten Coombs

53 Flockton Avenue,

Sheffield

S13 9QP

[email protected]

07597 288 825

Dear Sir/Madame

My name is Krysten Coombs and I was born with achondroplasia (more commonly known as dwarfism), however I haven’t let this hold me back and I now play in the Para Badminton squad for England. I have been playing National and International Badminton for ten years now, competing in Great Britain, Europe and the World. As I’m sure you can imagine, competing in tournaments comes at a high cost, with travel expenses, hotels, tournament fees and coaching expenses all amounting to roughly £15,000 a year, which is currently not supported by neither Badminton England, nor UK Sport Funding. I am writing to you to see if you would consider sponsoring me for the coming 2017 season. In return for your sponsorship, I would wear your logo and name on my competition kit and promote your company at the tournaments. I would, of course, keep you updated will all my results and upcoming tournaments and would be willing to attend any corporate events to help you with publicity.

I do hope that this is something you might be willing to consider. I can provide you with further information and would like to welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about this (contact details at the top of this letter). Here are my most recent results:

World Rankings

Men's Singles 2

Men's Doubles 1

Men’s Singles:

Winner – 4 Nations Para Badminton Championships – Motherwell, Scotland – February 2017

Winner – BWF European Para Badminton Championships – Beek, Holland 2016

Group 3rd - Carlton Irish Para Badminton International – Antrim, Northern Ireland 2016

Semi-Finals (Bronze) – BWF World Para Badminton Championships – Stoke Mandeville, England 2015

Men’s Doubles:

Winner – 4 Nations Para Badminton Championships – Motherwell, Scotland – February 2017

Winner – BWF European Para Badminton Championships – Beek, Holland 2016

Winner – Carlton Irish Para Badminton International – Antrim, Northern Ireland 2016

Winner – BWF World Para Badminton Championships – Stoke Mandeville, England 2015

Thank you for giving this your consideration.

Best Regards,

Krysten Coombs