Blades win Owls errmmmm

Don't. (Again)

Excellent result for the Blades. Sharp did his talking on the pitch and made Madine look a right tool. :hihi:

Looking good but more of the same please. Teams below us have games in hand, but we're in a good position but still not over the line and won't be until last day of the season IMO.

Wednesday, lose again and your 10,000,000 hit man missed a penalty, unlike Billy. And I don't know how many games he's gone now without a goal. Maybe it's a confidence issue.

I said you'll get automatic promotion... it's still possible because Newcastle are a strange team at the moment. Do I still believe you will?? It's looking less likely but it's still possible.

Playoffs are a cert though, no one else in the league below you to challenge you. The only issue I'd have is if it goes to the Play off final, with Leeds, will they have a psychological edge? To be fair to the Owls, you've got enough quality to still go up which I think you will.

Don't. (Again)

Excellent result for the Blades. Sharp did his talking on the pitch and made Madine look a right tool. :hihi:

Looking good but more of the same please. Teams below us have games in hand, but we're in a good position but still not over the line and won't be until last day of the season IMO.

Wednesday, lose again and your 10,000,000 hit man missed a penalty, unlike Billy. And I don't know how many games he's gone now without a goal. Maybe it's a confidence issue.

I said you'll get automatic promotion... it's still possible because Newcastle are a strange team at the moment. Do I still believe you will?? It's looking less likely but it's still possible.

Playoffs are a cert though, no one else in the league below you to challenge you. The only issue I'd have is if it goes to the Play off final, with Leeds, will they have a psychological edge? To be fair to the Owls, you've got enough quality to still go up which I think you will.

What was the game like today.?

Bad day for the owls but Fulham drop points & the hit man as you say more like miss man :hihi:

Disappointed with our result today,the penalty would have put us in good stead to go on and win,it's playoffs at the best.

Good win for the Blades,was it a full house?and didn't Billy miss his last pen?

What was the game like today.?

Bad day for the owls but Fulham drop points & the hit man as you say more like miss man :hihi:

miss man I like! :D

You know I live no where near :hihi:

Be careful because there's one or two Owls who can't go to every game because they live elsewhere but entitled to an opinion and seen enough games to know their football... are you saying the same to them? :suspect: lol

Joking aside though, I don't think it's the pressure getting to your players, just a couple of bad days at the office. JR will come good, he's a class player.

---------- Post added 25-02-2017 at 17:20 ----------

Disappointed with our result today,the penalty would have put us in good stead to go on and win,it's playoffs at the best.

Good win for the Blades,was it a full house?and didn't Billy miss his last pen?

Over 27k today, thought we'd have a few more to he honest. Excellent crowd at Elland road, 35k?

Billy might have missed, you are right. Goes to show though he's mentally tough.

I don`t go but I still love the blades.

Sheffield double.

My pint will taste so sweet later!!!!

miss man I like! :D

You know I live no where near :hihi:

Be careful because there's one or two Owls who can't go to every game because they live elsewhere but entitled to an opinion and seen enough games to know their football... are you saying the same to them? :suspect: lol

Joking aside though, I don't think it's the pressure getting to your players, just a couple of bad days at the office. JR will come good, he's a class player.

---------- Post added 25-02-2017 at 17:20 ----------

Over 27k today, thought we'd have a few more to he honest. Excellent crowd at Elland road, 35k?

Billy might have missed, you are right. Goes to show though he's mentally tough.

I know I'm only pulling your leg & you say it how it is more credible when you actually see the game , the local armchair WUM will be along soon.

Edited by owl.66

I know I'm only pulling your leg & you say it how it is, the local armchair WUM will be along soon.

Who's that? :hihi:

To be fair to Wednesday you are probably a centre half away from being championship contenders. You look at your players and you've got to say they'd get into any team in your league. Not a lot wrong at all.

Who's that? :hihi:

To be fair to Wednesday you are probably a centre half away from being championship contenders. You look at your players and you've got to say they'd get into any team in your league. Not a lot wrong at all.

Leave you to spot him but about a month ago he had a season ticket & now doesn't go. ;)

Don't. (Again)

Hartlepool doubled us in our play off win season!

Hartlepool doubled us in our play off win season!

Yes and just like this season Wednesday seemed intent on chucking away their play off place on the run in.

I don`t go but I still love the blades.

Sheffield double.

My pint will taste so sweet later!!!!

Just a simple question -would you sooner be in a play- off position in the Championship ie with a chance ,however slim, of being promoted to the Premier League, or be top of League One ?I know which I prefer!

Just a simple question -would you sooner be in a play- off position in the Championship ie with a chance ,however slim, of being promoted to the Premier League, or be top of League One ?I know which I prefer!

As a blade i prefer to get automatic to premiership.

Its much better than hanging on to a 6th place relying on other teams.

See you in August