Blades vs Bolton 25/02/17

Well this should effectively be the biggest match and biggest crowd of the season (depending on where we are at season end of course).

I am plumping for 3-2 to the Blades.

A draw is not good enough tomorrow, we need to get some space to work with.

I would take any kind of win, it will boost confidence, send a message out to the rest of the league and increase the gap.

We tore Scunthorpe to pieces last week and only came out with a point and that has happened too many times this season, I can't put my finger on the issue, is it poor final ball, poor finishing (except Billy) or just bad luck. Either way we need to start turning our dominance into goals.

It's frustrating having 65% possession, 22 attempts at goal to the oppositions 2 etc and only coming away with a point.

Well this should effectively be the biggest match and biggest crowd of the season (depending on where we are at season end of course).

I am plumping for 3-2 to the Blades.

A draw is not good enough tomorrow, we need to get some spaceto work with.

Get the ball up to James Hanson.

Suggest's a close match.

Gary Madine to nick it for Bolton.

If we carry on where we left off in terms of play and improve our goal ratio, we should come out of this with something. This will be harder than the Scunthorpe game, so we need to be at our best.

We can't always rely on sharp, others have got to start scoring.

One goal more than them will do me.

For the 1st time in about 10 years, theyve removed the netting on south stand and the tickets are on sale.And with bolton having away stand upper tier only, things SHOULD run smoothly. Reckon BDTL will be rocking on sat afternoon. Blades win, Madine will get all the abuse he deserves and Mike Dean will be biased against Blades as usual.

For the 1st time in about 10 years, theyve removed the netting on south stand and the tickets are on sale.And with bolton having away stand upper tier only, things SHOULD run smoothly. Reckon BDTL will be rocking on sat afternoon. Blades win, Madine will get all the abuse he deserves and Mike Dean will be biased against Blades as usual.

I just bought one for someone in that area. Online there was nothing in the rest of the South stand.

On my way over From Skeggy, the interest in this game is unbelievable am meeting a Blade over from Oz pre match, my track record this season is not good, but any winning score will do me, an ugly 1-0 or a entertaining 3-0....

Cant wait.

Odds on Billy boy scoring and rubbing his belly in front of the thug after his recent outburst online... ?

Odds on Billy boy scoring and rubbing his belly in front of the thug after his recent outburst online... ?

TBH Madine is an idiot who needs to keep his gob shut. He's probably done half of Wilders team talk for him.

TBH Madine is an idiot who needs to keep his gob shut. He's probably done half of Wilders team talk for him.

Spot on.

Madine is an absolute moron who needs to keep out of situations after a few beers, as he clearly cant control himself at this stage.

As for the South stand, it was sold out until they started selling for the bottom corner as was said earlier, I imagine that will go very soon too.

Corner stand is also sold out, kop sides and family enclosure remain.

The Blades are coming out in force for this one and let's hope the team respond well.

As for 'selling out', I feel that SUFC lie about this. They had sold out on the south stand for the Scunny game, yet there was a fair few empty seats on the south stand, and I don't buy that all these free seats just didn't turn up.

Spot on.

Madine is an absolute moron who needs to keep out of situations after a few beers, as he clearly cant control himself at this stage.

As for the South stand, it was sold out until they started selling for the bottom corner as was said earlier, I imagine that will go very soon too.

Corner stand is also sold out, kop sides and family enclosure remain.

The Blades are coming out in force for this one and let's hope the team respond well.

As for 'selling out', I feel that SUFC lie about this. They had sold out on the south stand for the Scunny game, yet there was a fair few empty seats on the south stand, and I don't buy that all these free seats just didn't turn up.

I don't think theres many clubs that have actually sold out when they say that. Im sure I've been to our supposed sold out games before and seen empty seats.

As for the game Madine has probably just handed the win to you guys, what an idiot to say that just before this game