Anyone fancy swimming?

hi there,

im fairly new to sheffield and so dont know that many people,

i really want to start going swimming as it is one of the only keep fit things i enjoy!! is there anyone who would fancy coming along? be good to have people who enjoy the same thing and also to motivate each other to go!!

im female and 28.

let me know!! :)

Hi, we have a pool over in Dinnington, Sheffield where we have plenty of public swimming sessions. If you search for Swimstars & Dolphins into google and click on the Dinnington Centre on our homepage you will be able to download our timetable

hi there,

im fairly new to sheffield and so dont know that many people,

i really want to start going swimming as it is one of the only keep fit things i enjoy!! is there anyone who would fancy coming along? be good to have people who enjoy the same thing and also to motivate each other to go!!

im female and 28.

let me know!! :)

Hey where are you planning on going swimming? I normally head to S10 at the university, or sometimes to Heeley and Pondsforge - would these be any good for you?

Dave

You can't beat ponds forge imo provided you avoid the really busy times.

Swimming is so relaxing and enjoyable. Hope you found someone to go with Kath

hi Kath

Sheffield is a great place to go swimming as there is so much choice. Where abouts in the city would it be handy for you?

Myself and a few friends often go to the poolat Westfield School, we go couple of nights a week and also the excersise classes. Join us if you like :)