New to Sheffield and looking for a gym??

Hi

If you try LADYZONE on eccasall road, they have a free 5 day trial this month, which im doing.

I start my five day trial on monday 25th october & im going mon. weds. thurs & friday that week.

Ladyzone has a trafficlight system, where everyone has 3 minutes on an item of equipment, then a buzzer goes off, letting everyone know that they have 30 seconds to swap to the next item of equipment, then the next 3 minutes start and so on until you have finished your 30 minute workout session.

It costs 60 pound to join and then 29 a month unlimited access, but if you pay for 1 years gym fees upront you can save 75 pound, or something like that anyway.

Im very overweight, but im ditermined im going to get slimmer.

Your welcome to meet up with me for a coffee/chat and you can also tag long with me for a free trial if you like?

Im a single, straight female, no kids, live in woodseats S8 area.

Kind regards

Lisa

I was wondering how you found the free trial , im going for one next week at the middlewood road ladyzone but the traffic light system and fact that you have to pay a joining fee is slightly putting me off

I was wondering how you found the free trial , im going for one next week at the middlewood road ladyzone but the traffic light system and fact that you have to pay a joining fee is slightly putting me off

It was 2 years ago that they posted this

It was 2 years ago that they posted this

Ooops im not very good at this forum thing lol

Hey guys and girls :wave:

Im new to Sheffield and I want to join a gym here, but I dont know which to join???

Dont suppose anyone knows of a nice female gym close to the london rd/eccasall rd/abbydale rd area?

Thanks

What type of Gym are you looking for Fiona? Cardio, classes, weights, pool, sauna etc?