Take That..better than The Beatles ?

cant even put the two bands in same sentence beatles will always be best band in world

cant even put the two bands in same sentence beatles will always be best band in world

I agree ! :thumbsup:

Beatles, musically, were the 1960s and onwards

Possibly the most innovative bands ever and one of the greatest songwriting partnerships of the 20th century versus a manufactured dance troupe - no competition.

Possibly the most innovative bands ever and one of the greatest songwriting partnerships of the 20th century versus a manufactured dance troupe - no competition.

Agree completely. I can't help but think this thread was conjured up in mischief or by a tone deaf 10 year old.

The Beatles are a rock band :loopy:

And what about that hair cut ? Nobody had combed their hair forward before that !

And what about that hair cut ? Nobody had combed their hair forward before that !

I remember our school being one of the first allowing kids to wear Beatles style jackets/blazers without lapels.

:wave:Hi everyone

well well, I don't come on here very often these days, but was having a nosey the other day and someone has resurrected my thread :wave: pattricia :)

Well nearly 7 years have passed and Take That are still going :roll:....must admit I really have gone off them now :hihi:

Was gutted when One D split and JLS....no one around now takes my fancy :(

But I still don't get the beatles ..... :help:

:wave:Hi everyone

well well, I don't come on here very often these days, but was having a nosey the other day and someone has resurrected my thread :wave: pattricia :)

Well nearly 7 years have passed and Take That are still going :roll:....must admit I really have gone off them now :hihi:

Was gutted when One D split and JLS....no one around now takes my fancy :(

But I still don't get the beatles ..... :help:

Hya Shaz. Hope you don't mind me resurrecting your thread but I thought it was still relevant.

Hya Shaz. Hope you don't mind me resurrecting your thread but I thought it was still relevant.

course not Pat :) good to see ya back ont Forum :) xx

I remember our school being one of the first allowing kids to wear Beatles style jackets/blazers without lapels.

Yeah right, schools were real groovy in 1963, I'm sure :cool: Mind you I left in 1961, so maybe things got rocking a little later lol :bigsmile: