Bus to Hillsborough to Rotherham

Hi, I'm trying to find the best way to get to rotherham (for work) on Tue morning. Before I start I know it can be done because somebody else who works at the same place commutes from hillsborough to Rotherham (just of Rotherham Road, near Rawmarsh) every morning. I need to get there for 6.45 am. I've seen 66 but this gets in past 7 (and the person I've told you about is in before then). I usually go by car, but it's in for it's MOT. Can anybody help?

you could get 17 from hillsboro & swap at meadowhell

For all the hassle, delays, hour less in bed, rude drivers and passengers smelling of urine blasting chav tunes out of their phones I'd've thought the £10 for a taxi would be money very well spent indeed.

£10 for a taxi from hillsborugh to rotherham bet its more than that about 40 more like

the 66 goes through hillsboro - are you sure that person gets there before then

Just ask the person you work with what bus he gets??!!

£10 for a taxi from hillsborugh to rotherham bet its more than that about 40 more like

Nah, if you book in advance with someone like Mercury you can get from Broomhill to Rawmarsh for under £15. I've never tried it from Hillsborough but it should be about the same I'd imagine.

I would ask the person there (who does indeed get there before me, and I get there before 6.40) on tue. But by that I would have found out how to get there, because I would be there. Taxi's would be great but one to get there and one to get back (this could be for a few days you know what MOT's are like) it wouldn't be worth working. I've found that the x78 get's me to where I want before 6.30, so that sounds the best (as a temporary solution).