TC Harrisons London road

Yes remember Jack Salkeld and Paul Salkeld rings a bell

.........did Keith Mitton have a brother called Barry? I knew Barry in the 60,s though he didn't work for TC's Anyone remember David Simmonite? Think he was a salesman, bought a couple of cars from him.

I remember David Simmonite had a car place in firth park after leaving Harrison's I knew him through a family member

I remember Pat and Penny form the switchboard and a few of the names but I worked at TCH Rotherham, anybody remember anyone from there

.......................I think he also had a pitch on London Road opposite TC's. Wonder where he is now?!

Around 1972 I had a 1955 BMW 501, there were two in Sheffield as far as I know, the other was a V8 version owned by a chap on John St and I think he said he worked at Harrisons. He made me a new piston machined out of one from an MG TC, I believe in their workshop.

Here is a list of people i remember well mostly from service dept in the 70s, can anyone add to this or where they are now, some I know are no longer with us.

Foremen - Frank Heald and Ernie Grice

Ron Wilman, Ken Oldfield, Ken Yates, Bob Eyre, Andy Tucker, Tony Wragg, Alan Chater, Kevin Tye, Roger Wolstenholme, Tim Ward, Paul Connop, Andy Gartshore, Steve Pheasey, Peter Pickersgill, Bob Owen, Pete Adams, Bob Thorpe, John Bell, Steve Tose, Keith Makin, Vinny, Ron electrician, Roland, Richard 5000 bay, can,t remember surnames, Terry Peckett and Reg Bedford from training school. There are plenty more but I can,t remember names.

Good morning, if you remember that lot surely you remember Roger Billam, I worked in the parts department from 1966 till 1973, best mate Stewart Stevenson, I went to Roger Wolstenholme's wedding

Of course i remember you Roger and you worked at Autoways like me but at a different time didnt you?

Of course i remember you Roger and you worked at Autoways like me but at a different time didnt you?

I went to Autoways around 1968, I stayed a year, went back to TCH, moved to Kennings, Chesterfield in 1973,went back to Autoways in 1977 as a Motorcraft rep.

I injured my back and was made redundant in 1980.

Does anyone remember Ray Coles who worked at London Road for about 35 years up until 2001/2? He did a bit of everything over the years but was an electrician before he finished.

I remember Ray Coles but cannot really remember what department he worked

I remember Ray Coles but cannot really remember what department he worked

ray worked doing pdi in the sales garage with ces blair and ken dean when i was there

kieth croft was the manager tony padget tim ward walt bennet jim scahil

ken turner paul belamy tom sollit body stores manager malcom night remember more faces but cant put names to them