Postmen - not posting letters correctly

Does anyone else have problems with their postman not posting correctly.

I have a dogbox on the back of my door to stop the postmans fingers getting nipped and also to protect my post from if the dog decides to rip it up. The postman can not be bothered to post the post through into the box and leaves it hanging out.

I left a note and the post man thought it would be funny to post the note through my door screwed up. I then had to have a word and it seems to be less, but some letters that can easily be posted through are still left protruding

Has anyone else experienced this and what else can be done? and anyone got any advice

oh my god , you should not be treat like this , write to the head office and if you get no satisfaction see your mp or take it to strasburgh .:rolleyes:

yep we too have had post left hanging outside the letter box...but just recently we have had loads of different potst men and women..used to have a regular postman..but now they just push post thru yr door even if its not yr address!! 3times last week i had to return post back to the postman/woman cos it was same house number as us but completely different road..not even similar names!! all they did was laugh at me and then tell me someone off of our road had complained cos the post wasnt arrivin until 3.30 in the afternoon!!! they thought this was hilarious...i bet they thought it was me who had complained!! i think as long as they get it out of their hands they're not bothered whose door they push it thru....oh and they tried to blame the office staff for sortin the mail!! thats a laugh...they evidentally dont read the whole address..prob just lookin at the number of the house/flat and pushing it thru the door....so in my eyes its prob both lots to blame...certainly aint my fault....

Does anyone else have problems with their postman not posting correctly.

I have a dogbox on the back of my door to stop the postmans fingers getting nipped and also to protect my post from if the dog decides to rip it up. The postman can not be bothered to post the post through into the box and leaves it hanging out.

I left a note and the post man thought it would be funny to post the note through my door screwed up. I then had to have a word and it seems to be less, but some letters that can easily be posted through are still left protruding

Has anyone else experienced this and what else can be done? and anyone got any advice

have the same problem myself started a thread on this a month or 2 ago

and the postman still cant be botherd to push the letters through:mad:

have the same problem myself started a thread on this a month or 2 ago

and the postman still cant be botherd to push the letters through:mad:

perhaps he's not on sf :o

I have complained to Royal mail numerous times about this problem but it doesn't seem to make a difference, often my mail is left hanging out the letterbox and alot of mail is confidential like bank statements etc, we have loads of people on our estate posting fliers etc and although i haven't experienced it YET it is a prime opportunity for someone to steal mail...:rant:

I have complained to Royal mail numerous times about this problem but it doesn't seem to make a difference, often my mail is left hanging out the letterbox and alot of mail is confidential like bank statements etc, we have loads of people on our estate posting fliers etc and although i haven't experienced it YET it is a prime opportunity for someone to steal mail...:rant:

i had mail stolen from my letterbox a cheque for 250 quid:rant:

if flyers can be pushed right through a letterbox why cant letters be ?

oh my god , you should not be treat like this , write to the head office and if you get no satisfaction see your mp or take it to strasburgh .:rolleyes:

Sarcasm isn't needed! Haven't you ever got home to find a letter half way through the letterbox.................and its rained.

On top of that, we all get told to shred documents to stop fruad these days, what if someone comes and steals a bank statement half way through your letterbox???

I dont get some of my post and i keep getting my neighbours

Had it ever occured to you that it might be your fault for putting a cage onto the back end of the letterbox that makes it difficult to push letters through the whole way?

Did you ask the postmans permission to get a dog?

Sarcasm isn't needed! Haven't you ever got home to find a letter half way through the letterbox.................and its rained.

On top of that, we all get told to shred documents to stop fruad these days, what if someone comes and steals a bank statement half way through your letterbox???

no........but I threatened legal action when my gazette got wet .

Perhaps they couldn't care less wether you got your post in good condition or not.I believe many posties are on short term employment for only a few hours a week. Not an incentive to deliver a good service.Some maybe just using the job to bring some money in until they can get more permanent employment. Perhaps someone from the P.O. can put me right on that?