Any Arsenal fans in Sheffield?

Cos I'm one. Without counting our chickens etc. looks like we might win the league this season. I know 3 here but it'd be nice to know more. I'm thinking of going down to Islington if we win the league. Thanks 4 the response.

Did you guys win today then against Chelsea?

You mean Man Utd DB it ended 1-1

Oh yeah... thats what I meant :blush:

DOH... I only got pestered by my bro in law (Arsenal fan) to watch the match like 8 times today at the pub.

Each time I gave him a **** off tablet answer for his troubles :P

It's ok. I've moved that other thread in the wrong place to the right place and got rid of the less popular one. :confused::)

Arsenal. Yes doing well ain't they? Broke the record. Think they can maintain for the season? I don't. Too many tough games coming up and Wenger doesn't seem to like squad rotation.

btw - I'm not an Arsenal fan. :o

Thanks for merging the 2 posts Lickszz. As a Forum newie I cocked thing up a bit.

Would be nice to go the season unbeaten. Be nicer though to win the League, knock Man U out of the FA Cup and win that and then to win the Champions League. I think it's important not to be too greedy.

Originally posted by modern-retro

Would be nice to go the season unbeaten. Be nicer though to win the League, knock Man U out of the FA Cup and win that and then to win the Champions League. I think it's important not to be too greedy.

pleased you added that last sentence after todays FA Cup semi-final result.

do sympathise with you though as I absolutely hate Man U.

Un poco Espanol para tu - 'Gracias' Killian. (Only took me 4 years to learn that much!)

Originally posted by modern-retro

Un poco Espanol para tu - 'Gracias' Killian. (Only took me 4 years to learn that much!)

gracias para tratar. mucho apreciado.

p.s. Arsenal are still minging.

Probably more Arsenal fans in Sheffield than Man U fans in Manchester.:rolleyes: