Naturism Sheffield

Apologies if similar threads already but I couldn't find any.

About a year ago there was info on here re naturist swimming in Sheffield being started in Chapelttown. I googled and found some reference and a Star article but all getting on for a year old.

So my questions are:

Are these swimming events taking place? If so when, where, time etc

Are there other places nearby?

Are there other naturist events in and around Sheffield

Thank you

It all goes off round Woolley Wood bottom.

Apologies if similar threads already but I couldn't find any.

About a year ago there was info on here re naturist swimming in Sheffield being started in Chapelttown. I googled and found some reference and a Star article but all getting on for a year old.

So my questions are:

Are these swimming events taking place? If so when, where, time etc

Are there other places nearby?

Are there other naturist events in and around Sheffield

Thank you

It was yesterday at Chapeltown Baths.

http://www.bn.org.uk/community/calendar/event/1813-chapeltown-swim-sheffield/

http://www.bn.org.uk/community/calendar/

Missed it. Any info. on future ones or elsewhere

Resurrecting this thread. Now that Chapeltown Baths is closed, has the naturist swim lost its venue, and if so, is there an alternative? Real lack of genuine naturist venues up north.

New venue for a naturist swim: King Edward's Swimming Pool, Clarkehouse Road Sheffield S10 2LB Normally on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 1530 to 1715 (leave by 1725). Cost: £5 (BN/INF, cards to be shown) or £7. Please check beforehand to check the swim is going ahead.

The last thing I'd do is expose some poor soul to my naked body, it would be life changing for them.

That's one of the main points about naturism - it's a great leveller. After a short while these comparisons cease to matter. Some have fitter bodies than others, but no one is perfect (whatever that means). Besides, you'd only be exposing a small amount more than you normally would at any other swimming pool.

That's one of the main points about naturism - it's a great leveller. After a short while these comparisons cease to matter. Some have fitter bodies than others, but no one is perfect (whatever that means). Besides, you'd only be exposing a small amount more than you normally would at any other swimming pool.

Good post birobasher.