McClaren

Barry-Murphy

Smith (D)

Cooke

Mustoe

Robins

Beswetherick

Stringer

Some I understand but Pressman Quinn and Robins?!

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

released them? care in the community?? or back to the sea??

neeeeeeeeeek lol - by the way respect your elders - check my profile!

Turner was on BBC Radio Sheffield yesterday evening.

Turner says he let Pressman go because although Pressman's been a loyal servant for the past 19 years, Turner felt Pressman was getting on a bit.

As for the others, Turner wanted to offload some of the players who'd played under several Wednesday managers - I presume to get a bit of consistency in the squad.

And of course they have to cut the wage bill too!

Quinny, Pressie and Geary will be earning too much for the new regime. They are getting rid of the 3 players with some fighting spirit and who actually seem to care if they lose.... been in short supply for 10years!

Poor old Pressman playing second fiddle to fumbling gibbons like Woods ,Snirncek, Tidman at various times.

If Trev had been clever he could have won the Premier League championship just by breaking the transfer record by buying Dean Saunders, (who was available) who'd have got 25-30 goals alongside Hirsty, instead of Woods who cost several points. I remember everytime big Brian Deane came anywhere near him in that first derby game, he fumbled the ball..don't think Kev would have been put off by the big lump.

So there we have it Pressman+Saunders instead of Paul Williams and Woods= championship! Last chance, gone for ever

(Nowt against P.W., a100%er but not good enough for the Premier League)

its just a pity turner didnt put himself on that list and done us all a favour

I heard someone on a radio phone in say that 2 names were missing off this list of people relieved of their services.

Dave Allen and Chris turner.

We at Burton Albion are having one of your lads, Laurie Wilson (son of danny). Is he any good? He's only 19, have heard he has played a couple of LDV games or something.