Coach Trip, C4 2.55pm

Brendan is great, perfect for the job - his surname is Sherrin any relation to the late Ned Sherrin I wonder

Did anyone see that common 'oik' of a woman from Rotherham? Voted off after just 3 days :hihi:

I love this programme i seen it from the very start it was first aired. If i was no to camera shy i love to apply for the show. Brendan is great for this programme his wit makes me laugh, if ever he is replaced it wont be the same. Why was them two from that pop band on it, really irritated me them two, they never liked it when someone els try to steal the lime light, so happy them two went, two stuck up A lister wannabe.

Is it sad, that I was sad, that last night was the last episode? I'll miss Brendan cheering me up after work!

There's an hours recap tonight Tess - with Brendan telling us his fave bits etc!

Oh im so glad its not just me that has the reminder on sky for this! :lol: And have it set to record incase I miss it!!!! I love it, and im really sad that its not on anymore!! x

Anyone else care to admit a fondness for Channel 4’s pound-shop reality show Coach Trip which started it’s second series this week?

Seven couples and tour guide Brendan act like typical brits abroad as they travel around Europe for a month or so. The couples vote on who they don’t like at the end of the day in the hope of them leaving.

Strangely compulsive viewing! Set your videos for 2.55pm.

We used to do this in the staff-room where you could auction off dogy kids for goodlooking lads and lasses.The trick was to find female colleague to pair up with.

Thats a shame I thought it was very popular