Where can I play basketball

Originally posted by Jonesy

Excellent cheers for that Steve I haven't played in ages but hopefully it will come back quickly! How many people do you generally get turning up for trials in total?

Everyone who joins the team should feel part of the team, and so we give everyone the chance to earn their place in the squad. So for the first "trials" which is used to get the average talent level of the group we have around 70 people. But then from this we take around 30 aside and ask if they would like to come to Monday practise (First Team Only) , from this we pick a regular squad of around 20 and these are the first team.

For everyone else we have training (which consists of mostly 5 on 5 games) every sunday which is open to all levels. From this yr we are also going to coach everyone if they ask for pointers etc.

The competitions we have set up will also create good competetive spirt in the group, but I will make sure the teams are fair.

The trophys will be pretty impressive too! All up for grabs!