Sign in to follow this  

Best fitness group in Sheffield, give reasons

need a gym which would be the best for me with value for money and range of activitie  

9 members have voted

1. 1. need a gym which would be the best for me with value for money and range of activitie

• fitness first
    • fitness unlimited
    • virgin
    • greens
    • esporta
    • living well

Fitness first

Fitness unlimited

virgin

sam jones

living well

esporta

I had to vote fitness unlimited... Its so cheap!!! A bit busy after 5pm ish, but who cares, I always get there well before then! :D

not sure what you mean by 'fitness group' i assume you just mean club or gym or something

but i would imagine most people have only been to one - the one that's closest to them

i goto virgin as it's closeby so i'd have to vote for that - it's pretty good mind and relatively cheap

I go to the new Healthy Living centre at Upperthorpe Baths.

It's great! Free fruit, loads of cool exercise machines to go on, and it's all for just £2 a session.

Fitness Unlimited - Cheap, no induction or signing up fee's, many locations, good atmosphere, free fitness programmes, gyms, classes and pools included! corporate memberships & on . . & on . . .& on.:thumbsup: