Great news for Sheffield Airsofters.

Hey fellow 'Softers' a new airsoft shop is now open at woodseats. Sheffield Combat Airsofters run by a very nice guy called Paul Jakeman. He aims to supply everything for new starters to the game right through to seasoned experts gear at the right price :thumbsup: If you are into the biggest growing game in the Uk then pop along and have a chat to Paul. If you are after that 'special build' then Paul is your man. I have tested some of his builds and they are fantastic pieces of kit. The address for those that are interested is 690, Chesterfield road, S8 OSB. Give him a look over he has some really useful bits and pieces and some very nice airsoft guns.

Thanks for the heads up, will check it out on my travels, nice to give a local business some support :)

---------- Post added 02-10-2014 at 23:59 ----------

Have you a 'phone number for them? I know some small/indie shops have odd trading hours, wouldn't mind nipping in for a mooch on Friday, just don't want to make a wasted journey..I can't find any on-line details for them, Thanks:):thumbsup:

Whats airsoft mate, get the picture its shooting but with what and what at ?

Is this shop up and running or is it an online shop and that's where keeps the orders?

I only ask as i've just mentioned this to a friend and he has just gone passed and couldn't see any shop? 690, Chesterfield road, S8 OSB

Is this shop up and running or is it an online shop and that's where keeps the orders?

I only ask as i've just mentioned this to a friend and he has just gone passed and couldn't see any shop? 690, Chesterfield road, S8 OSB

God knows!! I asked the OP about opening times/'phone number as I can't find any info on-line...'til I know whether or not it's actually open and when, I'll keep shopping at OPS 7.

Wheres the cheapest place to get realistic airsoft weapons I don't have UKARA but just want real looking guns mostly I want a L85.