Help wth a leaking patio, which is also a roof for the room below !

Could it be the glass panels that are leaking?

I don`t think so actually. Possibly unsurprising considering how much silicone has been used in fitting them !

I don`t think so actually. Possibly unsurprising considering how much silicone has been used in fitting them !

Hmmm maybe resealing the patio tiles? Is it a lot of water that leaks through in a particular area or is it more of a general seepage?

Hmmm maybe resealing the patio tiles? Is it a lot of water that leaks through in a particular area or is it more of a general seepage?

No it`s only a small amount.

Same as my previous post . if you want the roof seen to get some one like dan2802 to sort it but dont expect him to take responsibility for the water running of the roof and then coming through the walls . He is prob as good as you get the as a roofer on the forum . .

i have worked on hundreds of jobs with garages / rooms with patios on top so yes it can be sorted but its now a major job as it wasnt done right in the first place / If your only want the roof area sorted and you are happy with state of walls give dan2802 seek his advice but just doing the roof properly is a big job as patio wiil prob have to come up then re-done // Sorry i cant do job myself but have retired. // If you want to go the whole hog re-build etc look in the yellow pages for a small builder :hihi: Cheapest you can do is take up patio lay thick visqeen on slab sand relay slabs

Edited by spider1