Estate Agents and Letting Agents Wanted

Hello I am looking for some contacts in the Estate agent or Letting agent businesses. I am a New company that is operating in the South Yorkshire area and would appreciate a few pointers and possible leads as I can offer a fast and reliable service.

Cheers Adam

http://www.inspekto.co.uk

[email protected]

Edited by Inspekto

This isn't the most effective way of getting business, you really need to be out going to LA/EA's offices and introducing yourself and talking about your services (and prices!).

Yes I do realise that but at night I am afraid they are shut and thought that it was worth a post or two on the forum someone might have some contacts or ideas.

Cheers Adam

That was one idea, i didn't mean to imply that posting on the forum is all you're doing to drum up business. We've taken on most of our contractors as a direct result of them coming in to the office to introduce themselves, and there are a lot of people doing this.

So if they are shut at night, can't you go and visit during the day?

Yes that is what I have been doing as well as Networking, just thought that it was worth a Post as I said. Thanks for your Ideas and help as it is most appreciated and that is the idea of a forum somewhere where you can ask questions and have a general chat.

Cheers Adam

Edited by Inspekto