Volunteering Advice Needed

Hi

Can someone please advise what benefits are available to people who take up a volunteering job. I am on JSA at the moment but really interested in a voluntering job as it matches my qualifications. Going to see them on Monday so any help ASAP would be much appreciated. :help:

Regards,

Max

Hi Max, i work voluntry and claim jsa. The benefits are that u r gaining experience, new skills and it looks good on ur cv! and u make new friends too!

It feels good to give something back! I look forward to goin to my volunteering job every week.

U go for it Max!!!

La Emme If you have qualifications why not get a job and stop claiming benefits?

La Emme If you have qualifications why not get a job and stop claiming benefits?
Since 6 May 2009 I have applied to 185 jobs but have not had even 1 positive reply, only emails confirming that my CV was received. Do you know anywhere where they ned people? I would start tomorrow:help:

only temp work for xmas at peaks, you tried pennine foods? they looking doesnt sound exactly challengig though! what are you qualified in?