Anyone from maltby street school?

any one from maltby street school 1940 - 1952?

I was there 1947 to 1957.....I had begun to think that no one else on SF ever went to Maltby St because it rarely gets a mention. Nice to see it has at last. :thumbsup:

I was there from 61-68 but my dad (Keith Towers) went to Maltby St, he was born 1938.........

My mum and my dad both worked there as teachers, probably around the late 50's early 60's. Maureen and Eric Evans.

My ex-mother-in-law went there, from approximately 1939 to about 1949. She lived on Brompton Road. Her sister was there four years behind her (Born 1938)

went there in 78 when it was called dr john worral school it was a nice placeit was pulled down quite a while ago bang behind islamabad cafe on cliff

My ex-mother-in-law went there, from approximately 1939 to about 1949. She lived on Brompton Road. Her sister was there four years behind her (Born 1938)

What were their names? I will probably know em ..........

What were their names? I will probably know em ..........

Margaret is the elder sister, Gladys was the younger one. I won't give their surname, as she is a third-party, but it began with "S".

went there in 78 when it was called dr john worral school it was a nice placeit was pulled down quite a while ago bang behind islamabad cafe on cliff

the school is still there, stefan.

the school is still there, stefan.

fraid not :(

ImagerHandler.jpg

Hi joan I lived on brompton rd no 8 then moved to no 38 near the cobblers my twin brother use to knock around with keith towers they used to live in what we called the ten houses on clay st