Sign in to follow this  

Which same sex person would you have an affair with?

Assuming you are heterosexual. Is there anyone of the same sex who if you were forced to, you would consider having an affair with.

Strange question I know. Someone asked me it the other day. I am completely straight, never had any desire to be any other way, yet I came to the conclusion that if I absolutely had to have an affair with another woman it would have to be Meg Ryan, or maybe Felicity Kendal.

I can't believe you've actually asked us to consider this:?

Can't wait for the straight men to reply.

If you're gay you shouldn't have a problem.

I'm still thinking? I'm stuck. Hmmm?

Felicity Kendal? Why? :lol:

Only one reply. I'm disappointed. I thought there would be tons. Only one person brave enough to even consider the idea! I have to admit though Iquite surprised myself when after much deliberation I said that if I absolutely HAD to it would have to be Meg Ryan.

I'm not sure why Felicity Kendal, she's kinda cute even though she's quite old now. I was more meaning in her younger days.

I don't think any of the straight men will reply. Women I think are more open to open thinking, if you know what I mean.

Anyway to complicate things more - if you're gay, which OPPOSITE sex person would you have an affair with!

Don't disgust me.

dont know what made you think of this but interesting question.just so anybody does not get the wrong idea , im straight but if push comes to shove(pardon the term. lmao) ricky martin.

erm I'm not sure

Kate Lawler from Big Brother last year, yes I think so.

Well, I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to answer: probably Brad Pitt (spelling?). A versatile actor and talented bloke. Fair dinkum.

Angelina Jolie I think.

Angelina Jolie - definately..........erm was a little too enthsiastic there maybe....going now !!

I think Angeline is quite attractive a damned talented actress and seemingly a devoted mother.

Moon

LOL :lol: we used to discuss things like this quite a lot at uni. One of my mates said "Bob Monkhouse" ... :roll:

Can't remember who I said. :o