The best christmas present you received this year?

So many of us are lucky and receive gifts at xmas. What have you enjoyed receiving the most?

I have 2. A paperwhite kindle from my mum and some yankee candle stuff my my hubby that I wanted.

Shirt from my wife, whisky from daughter.

No presents for grown ups this year. All agreed to give the money to local charities instead. Just jolly nice all being together and having fun.

newcastle 0 sheff wed 1...

A wallet made famous by the cafe hold up in Pulp Fiction. For those not sure it says something similar to Bad Money Funster on it but no where near as polite.

Each and every present is much appreciated but the best one of all is spending the day with family particularly my daughter who despite being on call did a lovely meal with everything gluten free for me. so no worrying ab out what I could eat and what not.

None! as I didn't get any and that decision was my choice.

I got a nice bag from my Mother in Law to store all my crafty things in. It's a good size and really well made so I was very happy with that :)

We adopted a dog and my fiancé paid the adoption fee as my Xmas present. The best Xmas present ever!!!

Seeing the turkey carcass going in the bin.

I keep saying if we liked it we'd have it more often than once a year, but we still go through the same ritual.

Still I can take solace in the old saying, ' a turkey is just for Christmas not for life'.

We adopted a dog and my fiancé paid the adoption fee as my Xmas present. The best Xmas present ever!!!

What an amqzing gift!!! A forever home for a rescue dog!