People are offended at everything?

Its annoying these days that a person cant seem to do anything without some people claiming it offensive. Its unfortunatly the world we now live in because obviously people have nothing better to do than complain.

Its annoying these days that a person cant seem to do anything without some people claiming it offensive. Its unfortunatly the world we now live in because obviously people have nothing better to do than complain.

Did you watch the video? Would you want a giant illuminated ejaculating **** and balls on your street?

Well my street wouldnt do it but i do find it slighty amazing though.

Just watched on the buses,they wouldn't have been able to make it today.

Apart from the wonderful Anna Karen as Olive and Stephen Lewis as Blakey, I always thought that the funniest thing about On The Buses was that Stan and Jack attracted young and nubile females:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+on+the+buses&biw=1366&bih=651&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig1o6u15HRAhUkIsAKHQYDBYEQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=41iYBCZOYz4_LM%3A

Really???

Although like Steptoe and Son, it was very funny.

the police where in the wrong there though, the statement that she would take the lights down herself.

Its the polices job to enforce the law, not decide what is or isnt legal. its not an opinion based occupation.

the lights where childish, and probably aimed at upsetting a specific neighbour. but that neighbour feeling offended does not give that neighbour any more rights.

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Nobody has the right not to be offended by things/people/situations (obviously),

the police where in the wrong there though, the statement that she would take the lights down herself.

Its the polices job to enforce the law, not decide what is or isnt legal. its not an opinion based occupation.

the lights where childish, and probably aimed at upsetting a specific neighbour. but that neighbour feeling offended does not give that neighbour any more rights.

My bold-

The Police have the option to use their discretion.

The CPS have the 'not in the Public Interest' option.

So stop complaining then.

Apart from the wonderful Anna Karen as Olive and Stephen Lewis as Blakey, I always thought that the funniest thing about On The Buses was that Stan and Jack attracted young and nubile females:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+on+the+buses&biw=1366&bih=651&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig1o6u15HRAhUkIsAKHQYDBYEQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=41iYBCZOYz4_LM%3A

Really???

Although like Steptoe and Son, it was very funny.

Yes,Stan must have been at least 50 and Jacks teeth could have made a few pianos,was thinking of Paul Whitehouse when I saw him.

Funny you should say that . I found an old episode of love Thy Neighbour online the other day and sat and watched it . Its was still hilarious , even though ive seen that episode many times before . Can you imagine the PC obsessed lefties reaction to that these days.