Anyone one know if training available out of work

Hi i have been out of work now for 6 months and was wondering if anyone knows if the benefits office will help with training or funding a hgv licence

hi theres soming called prospect training avalible .ask the jobcenter aboute it hope this helps

I have spoken to someone who has been out of work for around the same time as you. He wanted the jobcentre to fund a fork lift truck licence and they were more than happy to oblige.

depending on your circumstances places like Shaw Trust may help with training costs. They are mostly for people who are on Sickness benefits ie Incapacity Benefit or income support due to disability but if you ring them if this is not your circumstances they may be able to put you in touch with places that might.

Hope this helps

Hi you asked about any training for those out of work, i have tried directgov.org and they are useless they have lots of literature on training but i was told it will cost me between £5995 - £10,000 to train as a plumber or i would have to work volintury to get my certs, so i hope you have better luck then i did.

Hi i have been out of work now for 6 months and was wondering if anyone knows if the benefits office will help with training or funding a hgv licence

go to place called soar up southey and sign up they will get you all the training you need free of charge ,they will also help you get back into work - the key workers are excellent its freindly and relaxin,nothing like the job centre

0114 2327420

Hi. ask the job centre to refer you to SOVA, there a training charity, and they offered me a HGV course just the other day, hope that helps

Infact you can refer yourself to SOVA and the rotherham number is 01709 515 111, If you dont fall in there catchment area im sure they will pass you on to your nearest office, because they are south yorkshire based