Local Saturday Football Team Looking for Sponsorship

If you are chasing sponsors here then its best you provide the details here rather than making the potential sponsor go seeking it out.

Unless the answer to questions posted here are staring at them large and clear on that landing page of that link, they may not bother to look further. Just a thought you might want to consider.

Thank you,

We have a facebook page with 98 members that sponsors would be able to advertise on, and we are also on Twitter. Including players, we usually have around 35 - 40 people at matches with bigger matches getting around 60 - 70.

At the league cup final last season, we played at Stocksbridge Park Steel ground, in front of about 100 people, prbably more. The local press were there, alonng with FA officals etc.

We are currently looking for funding for our pitch fees or a new kit.

This amount can be around £500 a season for the pitch, and a new kit varying around the same price.

We are after the money to try and progress through the leagues after a couple of successful seasons.

Please get back to me with any interest

havent got the funds at the moment but wish you all the best with your search..

me and a few mates are in the early stages of trying to set a sunday league football team and are looking for a sponser ourselves to hopefully help out with whatever they can.

Any interested parties please get in touch and can discuss any issues.

I can get a team kit of 15 shirts, shorts and socks printed for just under £450 which i will pay for if you are willing to have footballleaguetrophies.co.uk on your shirts.

I can also get 25 18 inch sports bags printed for £300

15 coloured tabbards with club name and sponsor would be £200

15 Training jackets would be £300 with sponsor and club.

Pitch fees would have to be looked at as new sales commision

I know of a team who is needing a sponsor too - is that just a one-off offer Kipper?