Sign in to follow this  

[SOLD] When you're happy you're quiet

Guest Guest

This isn't about sheffield, but:

I think that if you're really happy then you are actually quiet. Noisy people tend to be people pretending to be happy or in fact people that are really sad.

Any opinions on this theory?

Guest Guest

Sorry but I don't agree, I think you tend to be noiser when your happy. How many happy, yet quiet kids do you see?! All kids are noisy when happy :roll:

Guest Guest

One can be happy whether quiet or noisy! I certainly can! most of the time I go around singing,and I am very happy, sometimes I am very quiet but still happy, it all depends on what is happening in your life at that time and if your health is good,personally, I enjoy life and don't have any problem's with drug's or drink(lucky me) so it does depend on the individual. :lol::o

I've found an "inner" kind-of "quiet" since I've become happier in my life... Does that make sense?! That was what your question made me think of anyway... :D.

There are different types of happy.

Usually I'm bladded when happy so a right noisy git, but sometime I'm just totally content, chilled and happy and can just sit and smile to myself.

Al :)