Sign in to follow this  

Your pirate name!

Gaaarrrr... I be now know as Iron Davy Kidd. Im such a scallywag.

Mad Sam Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Dirty John Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

this is my pirate name!!! :lol:

"Bloody Jenny Rackham"

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Mad Roger Flint.

Certainly rhymes with my condition (always skint) - which makes me a skint-flint.

Apparantly i'm

Bloody James Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr! :o :o :o

Guest costessey

Black Harry Flint....is that good or bad??

Originally posted by costessey

Black Harry Flint....is that good or bad??

8) Depends if your come up against me & huwj on the high seas..we are the scum of the seven seas hahahaha evil laugh :roll: (no comments please lol)